BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2012 12:55 pm  #1

London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

So...I believe there are a few of us planning to be in London in March. If everyone could post in here the exact dates they're in town and which days they'd be available to meet up, then we can all correlate together...

I can start off by saying I will attend any kind of meet up at any time.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (January 24, 2013 1:03 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 12, 2012 1:06 pm  #2

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

I'll be there from 23 to 30 March, i.e. I'd be available from 24 to 29. Hope to see as many of you as possible. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 5:11 pm  #3

My dates of stay: March 21st to 26th, available: 21st to 25th. Looking forward to meeting you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 12, 2012 5:22 pm  #4

So, that means the 24th and 25th would be available to both of you. Looking good so far...

December 13, 2012 1:38 am  #5

I'm arriving on the 22nd, so would be most available from March 23 to 26.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 13, 2012 9:10 pm  #6

Unless for some weird reason I go back to Spain, I guess I will be in London by that time. So you can count on me and, if anything changes, I will tell you

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

December 18, 2012 6:09 pm  #7

So, either the 24th or 25th is looking good for 5 of us so far. Brilliant!

Any more people who would like to join our merry band?

December 19, 2012 9:42 pm  #8

Amazing.  This is exciting.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 19, 2012 10:00 pm  #9

Finally, we will be able to see whether some of us really do exist... or whether we are all frauds.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 19, 2012 10:11 pm  #10

Hopefully no axe murderers - but both you and Mattlocked survived our meet-up, so I can't be that bad. 

December 19, 2012 10:23 pm  #11

I'm sharpening mine as we speak! Mwahahah!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 26, 2012 5:32 pm  #12

Just checked our flight details and we don't fly back into the UK until Sunday 24th March! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 26, 2012 8:16 pm  #13

tobeornot221b wrote:

Finally, we will be able to see whether some of us really do exist... or whether we are all frauds.

Hehe, I can remember on our first meeting when you looked at me on our way to your flat and suddenly said: "Oh my god, you really exist!"

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 26, 2012 9:05 pm  #14

Oh, Davina, hope we'll find a way to meet!

Mattlocked, I hope you took me for real when I marched into Ani's flat. It was so exciting to meet you both. And to imagine that there are so many more of us. 

December 26, 2012 10:49 pm  #15

Who knows? Maybe we're all spies for Mycroft.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 26, 2012 11:40 pm  #16

Having a look at Tobe's flat one might also assume she's a spy for the BBC.  Badly hidden in that case though....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 1, 2013 8:28 pm  #17

Davina wrote:

Just checked our flight details and we don't fly back into the UK until Sunday 24th March! 

Will you be around on the 25th March? That was the second date that everyone could do...

January 7, 2013 12:39 am  #18

hello people! i'm brand new on this website so excuse my awkwardness or whateverddkksskz so yeah i wanted to know when you're eventually gonna do this meetup ('cause i might be around in march but i don't know when exactly) ;3;

January 16, 2013 8:55 pm  #19

If you fix on a date now I could probably find a cheap eurostar ticket and go to London for a day, it would really be a thrill to meet some of you and hang out together in London!

January 16, 2013 9:02 pm  #20

That would be great, biscuitbear. How about the rest of us? Tobe, KP, Sherlock Holmes, Ivy, Davina, did I forget anyone? 

Board footera