BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2013 10:33 pm  #261

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

KeepersPrice wrote:

Guess where I am!!

What a great place to spend my last evening in London. Had the whole window to myself and was feeling the awesome vibes sitting there looking out on that scene. The only thing missing was Ben and Martin walking in.....

Angelo's! I love it! *hugs self at the very idea* Are you going home tomorrow? Safe travel!

March 26, 2013 10:35 pm  #262

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Aww you needed a Sherlock so you could say "I'm not his date".

Knowing KP as I do, I imagine she would have preferred a John, lol. Ah, can you imagine having to make a choice like that?

March 27, 2013 1:47 am  #263

Awesome photos, KP!  Love the group pic--what immediately caught my attention was that every scarf was blue.  Not a surprise, just funny to see so many blue scarves in the same place at the same time.  The Italian job, I mean pic, was great--so funny.  And KP--in the restaurant, with that view...brilliant!  Did you go by yourself?  Have you got the streets of London all memorized now?!  How wonderful that you all got to meet each other and visit all those places.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

March 27, 2013 10:22 am  #264

Hi Guys:

I created a photo album that we can all add to.

There were quite a lot of photos so I think this will be easier than trying to post them all on here and clogging down threads with giant images.

You don't have to sign up to the website to upload pics either, just enter your e-mail address.

http://dropevent.com/dropevent/show/get76860/-1

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 27, 2013 9:46 pm  #265

Great idea to have a common/shared photo album.  Can the pics be labelled by whomever uploads them?  For example, I saw one I'm thinking could be titled: Yank eats a crisp.  IS that a crisp?  I have no idea since I've never had one but KP promised she'd eat one for me.    Though I suppose lots of pics will--or, at least, should!--be familiar to the rest of us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

March 27, 2013 9:53 pm  #266

I'll upload mine when I'm back home. Sherli, this is a Yank eating a French-made Sherlock or John cookie. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 27, 2013 10:14 pm  #267

I think I might be able to edit them as I'm the admin on the photo album. It'd be cool if we could have captions. Some of them definitely feel like they need one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 27, 2013 11:21 pm  #268

I came back last night after 2 days in London, and have thawed enough to type a little. I enjoyed myself immensely, it was great meeting you all, and I hope we can do it again in the not too distant future. And special thanks to SH for organizing it all!

March 28, 2013 12:19 am  #269

Great pics! I loved looking at them all. But yeah, captions are badly needed. I'd like to know who's who (forum names are fine with me, of course). What fun.  I'm green with envy but very happy for you all that you had that chance to meet up.

March 28, 2013 6:37 am  #270

Thank you for all the pics, I really looked forward to them. And I understand there are even more to come. Hmmmmmmm... 
How could you make the people around you not calling the ambulance when you did "The Fall"? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 28, 2013 8:28 am  #271

...and it would be lovely to know why one of you has taken a picture of  a toilet...

Really, it's so obvious from these pictures how much fun you were having. Thank you for sharing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 28, 2013 9:30 am  #272

ancientsgate wrote:

Great pics! I loved looking at them all. But yeah, captions are badly needed. I'd like to know who's who (forum names are fine with me, of course). What fun.  I'm green with envy but very happy for you all that you had that chance to meet up.

I'm the one with the red boots. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 28, 2013 10:27 am  #273

And I'm the one with the blue boots.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 28, 2013 10:43 am  #274

And I'm the one with the deerstalker.

March 28, 2013 10:55 am  #275

biscuitbear wrote:

And I'm the one with the deerstalker.

...which you - since you bought it in the SH museum - never took off again the whole day.
btw: It suits you beautifully!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 28, 2013 11:01 am  #276

Great pics guys and gals Love cos-play and pics ... need a charity photo shoot I thinks in scenes from Canon/BBC - and a few interesting ones.. 

------------------------------------------------
Twenty-something Sherlockian with Whovian traits of a Christopher Eccleston kind. 

March 28, 2013 11:06 am  #277

Back at home from across the pond after having one of the best times of my life (despite the cold weather).  Well, I never expected London in March to be the Caribbean, but that was a bit much. .

My internet connection in London was very spotty so I couldn't post or read as much as I would have liked.  Now have to jump right back into the fray at work today but hope to have time over the weekend to catch up here and post some pictures, etc.

Sherli Bakerst- I have some crisps for you.  Quavers to be exact. 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 28, 2013 3:00 pm  #278

Currently, I'm out of action due to a feverish cold. Wrapped in two orange blankets in a comfy seat I may be able to organize and post some of my London photos shortly.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 28, 2013 3:07 pm  #279

tobeornot221b wrote:

And I'm the one with the blue boots.

Oh, cool, we can ID by the boots, lol!
Susi, is your daughter in those pics?
And I presume the loo pic is from the SH museum? Ahhh, Sherlock's loo.......

March 28, 2013 3:09 pm  #280

tobeornot221b wrote:

Currently, I'm out of action due to a feverish cold. Wrapped in two orange blankets in a comfy seat I may be able to organize and post some of my London photos shortly.

Orange blankets like the one Sherlock was wrapped in, in the back of that ambulance? Are you in shock? *grin* Actually, you might be in shock, after your whirlwind trip and enduring all that nasty weather. Bundle up and get well soon.

Board footera