BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2013 11:28 am  #241

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

I was kidding, I have already heard it was like a polar expedition. Chilly chilly winds - poor you 
But then, such is what I call commitment 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 26, 2013 12:10 pm  #242

Thanks for posting those great pics. I add all of them to the album in my phone. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 26, 2013 5:27 pm  #243

Fabulous, darlings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 26, 2013 7:01 pm  #244

Looks like you had fun there! Thanks for the photos. I was also there in spirit, you know (spiritually it was quite crowded).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 26, 2013 7:05 pm  #245

Thank you for sharing these photos. It looks like a very lovely day for all of you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2013 8:22 pm  #246

Yes, we had a lot of fun. Here we are not so badly frozen as it was the very beginning of the tour. You should have seen us five hours later. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 26, 2013 9:42 pm  #247

Guess where I am!! 

What a great place to spend my last evening in London. Had the whole window to myself and was feeling the awesome vibes sitting there looking out on that scene. The only thing missing was Ben and Martin walking in.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 26, 2013 9:46 pm  #248

How great, KP! Well, there is still time for them to arrive and find shelter from the cold 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 26, 2013 9:52 pm  #249

Please don't go chasing cabbies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

March 26, 2013 9:57 pm  #250

Ahhh you found it!

That was one of the ones we were supposed to go to but we ran out of time due to the long trek to Irene's place. I think if I was doing the tour in future, I'd get everyone to take the tube to Irene's then we'd be able to walk the rest of them without any problems!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 26, 2013 9:59 pm  #251

Hope you had a great time, KP. So happy to have met you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 26, 2013 10:09 pm  #252

The Boss just told me that I had been invited to Fish and Chips at the Sherlock Holmes Pub and I enjoyed it. Of course I did - in such a nice company!
Thank you guys! I really appreciate that! 

March 26, 2013 10:11 pm  #253

We even had you on the table when we toasted ACD, Sherlock Holmes, etc. 

March 26, 2013 10:13 pm  #254

I hope I didn't get drunk and misbehaved. 

KP, such a wonderful pic, thank you!! Immediately recognised the place.

March 26, 2013 10:13 pm  #255

KeepersPrice wrote:

Guess where I am!!

What a great place to spend my last evening in London. Had the whole window to myself and was feeling the awesome vibes sitting there looking out on that scene. The only thing missing was Ben and Martin walking in.....

How wonderful, KP! Haven't been there myself before. You have to show me next time. Did Angelo recognize you and did he offer you a candle?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 26, 2013 10:15 pm  #256

Aww you needed a Sherlock so you could say "I'm not his date".

March 26, 2013 10:15 pm  #257

"Hello John, where is your date today?" 

March 26, 2013 10:21 pm  #258

And the candle? 

March 26, 2013 10:22 pm  #259

Mattlocked wrote:

"Hello John, where is your date today?"

"He's dead."

March 26, 2013 10:25 pm  #260

Renovation be darned....  I love how we instantly know the place from the window and view...  ;D  ;D
Man, I'm so jealous... sounds wonderful to stop around all those places and hang out.... but did you see any other London-related famous spots?     That's great.... thanks for sharing, guys.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera