BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2013 1:26 pm  #201

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

Euston Square is the closest tube to Speedy's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 24, 2013 1:27 pm  #202

On my list I have 8 people. I haven't heard from Irene Adler, Encactavige or QuiteExtraordinary for ages so I don't know whether they're still coming or not.

Davina is a maybe depending on the weather.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 24, 2013 3:50 pm  #203

What shirt should I wear tomorrow? White, black or purple?

March 24, 2013 3:52 pm  #204

Black's my fave, but I suppose the purple may be more appropriate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 4:16 pm  #205

I really want to come along tomorrow however getting the gee gees done, having just been away for a week, might be a hurdle too far.   

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 24, 2013 4:20 pm  #206

Oh, KeepersPrice, great photo!  (Who took it?)  Too bad it was snowing but you'll be less homesick that way!   

Nice screenshot, Biscuitbear

Have a great time tomorrow, everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

March 24, 2013 4:40 pm  #207

Sorry, I won't be there. I didn't manage to get a ticket in time and was too busy anyway. Maybe next time. Have fun there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 24, 2013 6:28 pm  #208

Have fun tomorrow, I hope you have better weather than we had. There was a snow storm when we were at Speedys and St Barts. Don't drink the Hot Chocolate at Speedy's, wasn't so great.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 24, 2013 7:51 pm  #209

Oh, I enjoyed mine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 7:57 pm  #210

My daughter Lena (who is "incredibly nice, pretty and intelligent", her own words) will be coming, too, if her cold's better.  Today for obvious reasons I went to the Alan Turing exhibition at the Science Museum. Very interesting. Looking forward very much to the film. 

Last edited by SusiGo (March 24, 2013 8:01 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 24, 2013 8:06 pm  #211

And was it Speedy's they were in when Sherlock gets the image of Connie Price through?  John is having breakfast, I think.

March 24, 2013 8:12 pm  #212

Quite so,

March 24, 2013 8:29 pm  #213

besleybean wrote:

And was it Speedy's they were in when Sherlock gets the image of Connie Price through?  John is having breakfast, I think.

I'm pretty sure that's not Speedy's...Speedy's is a lot smaller.

Anyway, in the scene with Mycroft John has a tea I think.

I'll be ordering a Watson Wrap tomorrow.

March 24, 2013 9:08 pm  #214

They have a Sherlock Wrap and a Watson Wrap. The Watson one is the vegetarian version. I'm not sure what's in it as I've never had one before.

March 24, 2013 9:12 pm  #215

Then I'd go for that too, as long as it's not cheese!

March 24, 2013 9:13 pm  #216

Sounds good. I like vegetarian but I also like Sherlock. Maybe I should take both. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 24, 2013 9:25 pm  #217

I'll probably go again with the rest of my family. Then I could try the other wrap. 

March 24, 2013 9:32 pm  #218

I don't have a chance to go there right now, but maybe you could fix my picture in there. 

My best wishes to Lena - get well soon, you incredible beauty! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 24, 2013 9:39 pm  #219

Lena says thank you. 

March 24, 2013 9:54 pm  #220

Just watching Inspector Barnaby and trying to recognize the Cumberdad.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera