BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2012 7:26 am  #1

Johnlock moments

Just found this quite comprehensive collection:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2013 2:49 pm  #2

Re: Johnlock moments

Awwww that was fun to watch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 10, 2013 2:57 pm  #3

One of my favourites. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2013 9:38 pm  #4

Loved it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 16, 2013 3:55 pm  #5

That was very amusing The comments were hilarious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

February 8, 2013 6:13 pm  #6

Have we had this one somewhere yet?  For those who like to look at Johnlock fan art.  Some pictures here are on the fluffy side, some a bit more steamy - but since the song is cutsey "bubble gum" so are the pictures I think. Anyway, this vid made me smile and I needed that today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUrYk_e7YA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 8, 2013 6:25 pm  #7

KeepersPrice wrote:

Have we had this one somewhere yet?  For those who like to look at Johnlock fan art.  Some pictures here are on the fluffy side, some a bit more steamy - but since the song is cutsey "bubble gum" so are the pictures I think. Anyway, this vid made me smile and I needed that today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUrYk_e7YA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

That was so cute and fluffy and harmless and ... Loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 30, 2013 11:49 am  #8

So many feels when watching these videos. I just-
OH WHAT SHERLOCK DOES TO ME. Completely made my night.

April 4, 2013 2:17 pm  #9

Great clip, from which episode is the scene at about 2:45-2:48?

April 4, 2013 4:44 pm  #10

Myraya wrote:

If you're refering to the 'Johnlock Moments' fan vid above, it's the "drugs bust" scene from "A Study in Pink".  I always call that clip "The Look".  It's used in so many Johnlock fan vids because Sherlock looks so darn seductive .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 4, 2013 4:46 pm  #11

The "Johnlock Moments" vid above is so lovely. I'll watch it again tomorrow before I'll write the "first-kiss"-chapter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 5, 2013 7:49 am  #12

KeepersPrice wrote:

Myraya wrote:

If you're refering to the 'Johnlock Moments' fan vid above, it's the "drugs bust" scene from "A Study in Pink". I always call that clip "The Look". It's used in so many Johnlock fan vids because Sherlock looks so darn seductive .

I love the way he sais "Shut up!" Thank you for tellin me

April 5, 2013 11:44 am  #13

Schmiezi wrote:

The "Johnlock Moments" vid above is so lovely. I'll watch it again tomorrow before I'll write the "first-kiss"-chapter...

Yes, for my little "Metaphorically Speaking" story I also had 'The Look' scene in mind for the 'first-kiss'.  Also, had the slo-mo scene in Bart's lab in mind when they first met as inspiration for the 'love-at-first-sight' concept.  You see that scene in fan vids a lot too.

April 5, 2013 11:47 am  #14

Schmiezi wrote:

Let it come, let it come, let it come. 

April 5, 2013 11:56 am  #15

SusiGo wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Let it come, let it come, let it come. 

Done!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 5, 2013 1:04 pm  #16

Oops, that was quick. Have to do chapters 3 and 4 first. 

Board footera