BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2012 6:52 am  #1

Probably the only Sherlockian from the Philippines??

Hi My name is Nikoleta. I've started watching Sherlock just a few months ago this 2012, around July to August, I'm not exactly sure. Forgive me, I've always been a late fan when it comes to... well, being a fan. This is my first time to be in a forum. I have a friend who has been in one for several months now, and she tells me constantly that forums are militaristic and scary but she loves it all the same. I would love to meet other Sherlockians from the Philippines! I'm also a fan of Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Marvel, Doctor Who, , and more. I tend to ship everything i see.

Aaaand I like your shoelaces. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

December 10, 2012 7:30 am  #2

Re: Probably the only Sherlockian from the Philippines??

Hi, Nikolata, welcome to the forum. I think we had someone from the Philippines, I'm not sure, but there's always room for more Sherlockians. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2012 7:32 am  #3

Hi Nikoleta and a warm welcome from snowy Austria!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

December 10, 2012 9:15 am  #4

Mabuhay! And warm welcome from me! 
We had Jimella from the Phils here, she is not active at the moment...
Enjoy being here    this forum board should not be scary 
Looking forward to reading from you.
And let us know if you have questions about the forum functions, we are glad to help out 

Last edited by Harriet (December 10, 2012 10:20 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 10, 2012 10:06 am  #5

Yes, Jimella, couldn't remember the name.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2012 11:54 am  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 11, 2012 7:38 am  #7

Hi guys! Thank you for the warm greetings! I'll be 24/7 active once exams are over... Um, yeah I, uh, registered here when I was supposed to be studying. Ehehe *smiles apologetically* But I am willing to give my soul to this forum right afterwards. *salutes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

December 11, 2012 11:36 am  #8

Fine, looking forward! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 11, 2012 4:51 pm  #9

Welcome!

Definitely not militaristic.

We're probably all scary to each other at one time or another, but it keeps things interesting.

Hope exams bring an appropriate result to your studies... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 11, 2012 6:20 pm  #10

Welcome!
How ever scary forums might seem... I tell you a secret: they're all quite nice ;)
Forums ar cool and to choose this one for your first was a good decision ;)
I know the studying vs. SHERLOCK fight to well...
I should be studying french at the moment... ^^''

December 30, 2012 11:26 am  #11

I don't think we're that scary...

BOO!

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera