BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 10:36 pm  #1

Think Like Sherlock Holmes - 22nd Jan in London

One day course apparently teaching you the Sherlock Holmes technique. I shall be attending and will report back for those who couldn't make it.

http://www.theschooloflife.com/shop/thinklikesherlockholmes/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 7, 2012 11:10 pm  #2

Re: Think Like Sherlock Holmes - 22nd Jan in London

This is the book that goes with it...just saw it on Sherlockology:

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/36278860442/how-to-think-like-sherlock-holmes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 7, 2012 11:14 pm  #3

Ah yes, I posted about her earlier in the year; another bandwagonner. One wonders if she's left her run 'too late' or if she's catching the early ripples of expectation for the coming series.

It shall be interesting to hear what revelations she has.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 7, 2012 11:18 pm  #4

Yes, I'll let you know if it's anything more revealing than "be more observant".

December 7, 2012 11:22 pm  #5

Yeah I seem to recall that was the gist of what she said back then.
Call me sceptical, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 16, 2013 10:14 pm  #6

Board footera