BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2012 12:15 am  #1

Just popping in...

Hello everyone!  I've been lurking for several weeks and I finally decided to join in on the action here.

I discovered Sherlock on Netflix in early October, and I just can't get enough of it.  The humor, the drama, the character relationships - what an absolutely fabulous creation!  Why can't they produce this level of quality here in America?

I'm an American 23 year old girl with a love of all things British, and an avid Johnlock fan.  I was predisposed to it beforehand (thanks, sis) so I went in with an expectant mindset.  We'll never know how I'd feel about it if I were ubiased.

Well, that's me!  Not looking forward to the wait for season 3 here in the States, but I'm glad that Sherlock has such a strong fandom to suffer through with!

December 6, 2012 1:57 am  #2

Re: Just popping in...

You're in the right place KG.  If you've been lurking, you have seen that many of us here are complete, utterly Johnlocked.  We welcome you into our happy little fold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 6, 2012 6:52 am  #3

Welcome to the forum KG from Blighty. You know it's going to be worth the wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 6, 2012 9:04 am  #4

Welcome KG!
I hope you will enjoy it here.

Greetings from Germany

December 6, 2012 9:19 am  #5

Welcome, KG, you've found the right place to wait. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 6, 2012 9:33 am  #6

A warm Viennese welcome to you, KG. Glad to see new people are still coming in, looking forward to reading your posts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

December 6, 2012 9:34 am  #7

Welcome also from me. Nice that you decided to get you a place here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 6, 2012 10:22 am  #8

Yes! Another Johnlocker! Welcome!
I hope this page helps you through your waiting time ;)

December 7, 2012 4:06 am  #9

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  I'm pleased to be here!

December 30, 2012 11:19 am  #10

Welcome to the forum!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera