BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2012 7:00 pm  #41

Re: Christmas Design

see up above where Sherlock is reaching his hand out  as he and john are running towards us fans?   Put  my  candy cane  in his hand.   That's the only design I can think  of.    Hey  Molly  Hooper,  what's happened to your avatar?   All  I  see on  my  end is a red cross  in  a little white box.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (December 10, 2012 7:01 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 10, 2012 8:38 pm  #42

@Skitty- Nothing I think, well there's nothing wrong with it on my end... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 11, 2012 11:45 am  #43

It's fine for me as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 11, 2012 12:45 pm  #44

sherlockskitty wrote:

................. Hey  Molly  Hooper,  what's happened to your avatar?   All  I  see on  my  end is a red cross  in  a little white box.

Do you have facebook?
It is possibly a facebook (or other similar site) generated image so if you that site blocked or not enabled, that is why you cannot see the image.

The avatar looks like this:

or maybe you see this better?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 11, 2012 4:45 pm  #45

KeepersPrice wrote:

This is corny - but maybe it would be fun to have a fireplace showing a burning log with two stockings hung on the mantle; one saying John and the other Sherlock.  Or maybe a whole row of stockings - Mrs. Hudson, Molly, Greg, etc - the whole gang hanging there.  Maybe even one for "Jim" with a piece of coal sticking out .

Great idea. And maybe there would be a way that we could all "stuff" the individual stockings as we saw fit, and see who ends up with the most interesting stocking on Christmas... (Of course, I have no idea if such an idea is possible technologically.)

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 11, 2012 11:29 pm  #46

@Kazza- I don't have facebook and the two pictures look exactly the same for me! Maybe it's an out of UK thing...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 12, 2012 7:59 am  #47

I wasn't sure where to put this. Aren't they sweet? (created by a Baker Street Babe)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 8:23 am  #48

Aaaawwww 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 12, 2012 8:24 am  #49

They are great! I wouldn't dare to eat them! Well, maybe nibble a bit here and there.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 13, 2012 12:43 am  #50

Love the Christmas design!!! It's very festive and fun. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 13, 2012 12:52 am  #51

molly--  I  think  it was a glitch on my  computer---had to update flash player.   Now  I  see your avatar   and all the other pics now.    Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 13, 2012 4:06 pm  #52

I like the snow falling.

There's another piece of JavaScript which has it lay on the bottom of the browser window when the mouse isn't moving, you might like that one a little more(?).

Great work!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

December 13, 2012 10:47 pm  #53

harleyq wrote:

Love the Christmas design!!! It's very festive and fun. 

I dunno. At the top of the page, I'd have been happier if it'd been John in a Santa hat on one side and Sherlock on the other, because seriously, you can't have one without the other, after all. And at the bottom, Sherlock in the antlers just makes him look horny.  *runs away laughing*  Just kidding, guys, it's a cool-looking page now.

December 13, 2012 10:51 pm  #54

Is there any chance of giving Sherlock a red nose to go with the antlers? Just to complete the humiliation like.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 16, 2013 2:59 pm  #55

Ha...ironically it tends never to snow before Christmas in the UK...only after...was snowing today.

Board footera