BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2012 6:41 pm  #1

Deducing people on a Bus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 1, 2012 8:54 am  #2

Re: Deducing people on a Bus

I couldn't get the link above to work but went onto YouTube and found it. It did make me laugh, especially the upside down calculator bit and the outrageous 'deductions'. Gosh he even sounds a wee bit like David Tennant (which can never be a bad thing).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 3, 2012 4:02 am  #3

Quite funny. Which of course, being a YouTube video, led me to other hilarious videos and I lost a good portion of my life right there...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

December 3, 2012 7:01 am  #4

Yes, that is the unacceptable face of YouTube is it not? I get sucked into its swirling vortex of videos on an all too regular basis.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 4, 2012 5:48 pm  #5

I think it's funny ^^
I try doing it all the time but I'm not as creative as the guy from the video ^^''
But since I'm not on the bus to often I spy on... no wrong word... observe people in my school or once elderly people in a restaurant
one of the elderly taped his fingers on the table and I hoped it was Bach in Binary-code or something but it was just rhythmic finger-drumming of boredom.

Board footera