BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2012 6:52 pm  #1

Caption Competition - Week 10

I found a pic. Can you find a caption?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 27, 2012 7:46 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition - Week 10

Anthea (researching John on her phone): You actually had a row with a chip & PIN machine?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

November 28, 2012 8:15 am  #3

Awww…  this Hobbit trailer is just so CUTE!!

November 29, 2012 8:25 am  #4

Martin (thinks): Is there any point telling her that there is a whole thread of photos of ME as well on that Sherlock Forum?
Anthea: Thud!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 29, 2012 6:26 pm  #5

John: I'm not lying. He had a head in the fridge.
Andrea: uh-huh...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 29, 2012 6:37 pm  #6

John: I'm not gay. And I don't have fur on my feet in case anyone's interested.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2012 2:31 pm  #7

BUMP!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 5, 2012 7:15 pm  #8

Oh, right, I have to make a decision. It's not easy to choose, but I think I iked the forum-related caption by Davina best.
Davina, your turn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 5, 2012 10:52 pm  #9

Ooo! A combination of excitement and panic as I'm not sure if I can find a suitable picture and then manage to post it. Give me a bit of time and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you.   

December 17, 2012 3:57 pm  #10

Bump! Can someone else post a suitable clip for the next competition in a new thread please. I have neither the time nor the skill to do one. 
Thanks in advance.

Board footera