BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2013 7:28 pm  #41

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

teaEarlGrayhot wrote:

Sorry you had to work the sales today but I hope the time flew past.  Enjoy your family gathering tomorrow.

Aww…  a belated thank you!  It sucked a little bit because I just had to wake up that morning coming down with a little bit of something in my throat (even my coworkers noticed), but at least everything was mostly smooth and, yes, awesome dinner tonight and grateful to have the day off.  Hope yours was good, too!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 30, 2013 6:24 pm  #42

Sore throat? Manuka honey 10+! Hope you American folks all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 30, 2013 11:02 pm  #43

Davina wrote:

Sore throat? Manuka honey 10+! Hope you American folks all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Huh…. never heard of that kind!  Need to check it, now… wonder if health store has.  Dosed myself up with water, those Emergen-C packets, tea/honey, and a few alka-seltzer (I know, I know… yay for natural remedies)  ;P  So now I'm only a little hoarse.   Thanks!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera