BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2012 5:28 pm  #1

More Tea Sir?

Has anyone else noticed exactly how many times tea, both the drink and the meal, appear throughout this episode? It is a British institution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2012 5:35 pm  #2

Re: More Tea Sir?

Spontanously I'd say six times: Tower, Bank of England, Pentonville Prison, Tea scene with Sherlock and Moriarty, Mrs. Hudson's sniper, Mycroft in his club. Maybe there are some more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 5, 2012 6:35 pm  #3

Re: More Tea Sir?

Let's try and make a definitive list.
Lestrade with his feet up on the desk when the first break in is announced by Donovan.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera