BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2012 1:54 am  #1

Hallo~

Hi everyone

I just recently got dragged into Sherlock, and now I am a little bit addicted. The wardrobes in Sherlock were the first thing that really caught my attention, being a fashion student, but now I enjoy just about everything in Sherlock. I'm a cosplayer from Finland, but for the foreseeable future I am living in Toronto tormenting my girlfriend's cat and quietly plotting a Watson costume for the girlfriend.

Are there any other Sherlockians located in Toronto here?

November 16, 2012 3:10 am  #2

Re: Hallo~

I get to be the first one to welcome you! Woohoo! You'll find that everyone on here is Sherlocked, Benaddicted, and through-and-through Holmesians. Welcome to the fandom!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 16, 2012 4:05 am  #3

Fashion may not be the best reason to follow Sherlock.. But glad that you do enjoy the show. Welcome aboard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 16, 2012 4:43 am  #4

jvk_ wrote:

Fashion may not be the best reason to follow Sherlock..

Fashion isn't the only reason I follow Sherlock, it was just the first thing that caught my eye. Benedict is an extremely well dressed man.

But thank you both!

November 16, 2012 5:54 am  #5

Welcome! Do you mean Benedict as a real person is  extremely well dressed or Sherlock ? You might be interested in whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 16, 2012 6:58 am  #6

tiharoa wrote:

Welcome! Do you mean Benedict as a real person is  extremely well dressed or Sherlock ?

Actually both, but especially as Sherlock. : D And thanks, had to push the follow button!

November 16, 2012 7:11 am  #7

Welcome, Muro, nice to have you with us. The costumes are really good and I'm not just talking about the sheet, ladies. And, yes, whatareyouwearing's very funny.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 16, 2012 7:35 am  #8

Welcome to the forum Muro. Another Finnish member, albeit in lovely Canada. Mycroft is very well- dressed too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 16, 2012 11:29 am  #9

Hi, welcome here  a little bit addicted, tststs... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 16, 2012 2:03 pm  #10

Welcome to the forum! Fashion student, that sounds interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 17, 2012 1:26 pm  #11

Hi and welcome!

Fashion is as good a reason as any to start watching Sherlock, and always nice to have a new member with a slightly different outlook.
Enjoy your time here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

November 19, 2012 2:47 am  #12

Harriet wrote:

a little bit addicted, tststs... 

Shhhh, keep quiet about that~  ; )

And thank you all, I will try to be active around here!

November 19, 2012 4:21 am  #13

welcome, Muro!!    So--   you are a fashion student?  that's interesting,  I wish you great sucess in that.  what did you think of Sherlock's purple shirt that he wore in THE GREAT GAME?   Yeah  you're in the right place.   Sherlock has the BEST clothes..I'm addicted to Sherlock too.   This forum  is a GREAT  place to admit that.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 19, 2012 10:42 pm  #14

Hi Muro!

Good to have you here. Who do you cosplay as? Sherlock??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera