BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2012 12:30 am  #1

ABSOLUTE Favourite Picture From Series

I know we have a lot of favourite pictures of Benedict and Martin, but what is everyone's ABSOLUTE favourite from the series? It can be drawn, photographed, or whatever, just a favourite Sherlock-related pic.
Here's mine:

I'm sorry. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 14, 2012 4:19 am  #2

Re: ABSOLUTE Favourite Picture From Series

horserider99 wrote:

I know we have a lot of favourite pictures of Benedict and Martin, but what is everyone's ABSOLUTE favourite from the series? It can be drawn, photographed, or whatever, just a favourite Sherlock-related pic.
Here's mine:

I'm sorry. 

Hey...this is so touching... makes me miss Sherlock so much..
BTW, i love ur signature...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 14, 2012 7:28 am  #3

Grave scene...sob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 14, 2012 3:40 pm  #4

The graveyard scene is such a sad scene, but so poignant and a great example of why we love the show so much.

I'm not sure I could pick just one picture from the series that I love, but the one image that got my attention to it was this one, which definitely qualifies as a favorite.

Last edited by harleyq (November 14, 2012 4:11 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 15, 2012 5:36 pm  #5

Here we go, a festival of gifs :

Last edited by TicTacToe (November 15, 2012 5:37 pm)

November 15, 2012 5:38 pm  #6

November 15, 2012 5:41 pm  #7

November 15, 2012 5:48 pm  #8

Last edited by TicTacToe (November 15, 2012 5:48 pm)

November 15, 2012 5:50 pm  #9

and so much more... 

November 16, 2012 2:45 am  #10

TicTacToe wrote:

I think this one is my favorite. There is so much that is unspoken right there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

November 16, 2012 2:56 am  #11

I agree, the look on Mycroft's face says it all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 16, 2012 6:50 am  #12

I have to say, some of the best Sherlock shots are the ones without dialogue, many of the actors give good face acting!
Too many looks between Sherlock and John to list.
But Lestrade at the Xmas party, Moriarty in the Dock, are a couple that quickly come to mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 16, 2012 7:08 am  #13

besleybean wrote:

I have to say, some of the best Sherlock shots are the ones without dialogue, many of the actors give good face acting!
Too many looks between Sherlock and John to list.
But Lestrade at the Xmas party, Moriarty in the Dock, are a couple that quickly come to mind.

Very true. And there's Sherlock's quirked eyebrow when they show him the clothes they want him to put on at the palace. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 16, 2012 2:07 pm  #14

This one, from the amazing taxi chase, which is also my favourite scene.
But "Not my division" is very good as well.

Last edited by QuiteExtraordinary (November 16, 2012 2:08 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 16, 2012 3:52 pm  #15

besleybean wrote:

But Lestrade at the Xmas party

Like this one ?

"... Reaaally ??!"   lol

November 16, 2012 3:56 pm  #16

Okay round #2 :

November 16, 2012 3:57 pm  #17

November 16, 2012 3:58 pm  #18

November 16, 2012 4:07 pm  #19

November 16, 2012 4:28 pm  #20

Last edited by TicTacToe (November 16, 2012 4:32 pm)

Board footera