BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2012 9:21 pm  #1

Meet up in London - 2nd December 2012

Found this on Tumblr:

London Sherlock Meetup + Quiz! Dec 2nd! 2-8pm

Hey guys!

Good news, we’ve made it into the book of the Green Man near Oxford Circus(Riding House Street), I’m just waiting for the manager to ring me back, but I don’t think that will be today, so let’s assume full steam ahead! Woohoo!

Activities

Sherlock Quiz - I am writing a Sherlock Quiz and it will take up a couple of hours because there are at least 10 rounds… So get watching the episodes and revising! Each episode has it’s own round, others include characters and quotes. I have 2 picture rounds and one general Sherlock Holmes portrayals round. Possibly more… we shall see! (£1 entry, you will all receive a physical item for this money)

Wordsearch - As it says on the tin…
Crossword - Not angry words…

I will be making these into a document form, so they’ll be available for anyone to download.

Secret Santa - Bring a present up to the value of £5 (recommended).

Now is the time to confirm your attendance! I have a list, we’re allowed up to 40, so first come, first… come?

Becca
(Sun 2nd Dec 2-8pm)

If you want to attend, you need to reply to http://sherlockukmeetups.tumblr.com

I'm going! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 11, 2012 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Meet up in London - 2nd December 2012

Have fun, this sounds lovely. I'm very sorry I can't be with you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 11, 2012 9:27 pm  #3

I would love to go, too.
Then again, I gather these quizzes are quite taxing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 11, 2012 10:35 pm  #4

I'll keep a note of all the questions, then I can test them on you guys here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 12, 2012 1:40 am  #5

This sounds like fun and I'd love to go if I lived there. You'll have to tell us all about it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 12, 2012 6:53 am  #6

Shucks, the quiz will reveal my woeful ignorance!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera