BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2012 12:19 am  #1

Damned hot Cumberbatch

**Warning : adult content - this is 'hot'. 'sexy' and not for the meek and mild.
No responsibility shall be taken for any resulting exploding ovaries, fainting spells or drool splattered keyboards.

I found this tumblr page while searching for latest news.
O M G
What a collection!!!!!

http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/damnhot

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 4, 2012 12:26 am  #2

Re: Damned hot Cumberbatch

Jesus, that's quite a collection. 18+.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 4, 2012 10:28 pm  #3

Oh Lordy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2012 4:52 am  #4

I did warn you, but were you listening?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 5, 2012 7:43 am  #5

Yes but I am weak. I tell you what though...not only did I look but I definitely observed!! LOL

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 5, 2012 7:57 am  #6

GOOD!!!
It was actually a lesson in observation, really!
hehehe
Well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!
Not a very good role model for 'always think like Sherlock' am I?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 5, 2012 8:47 am  #7

Oh dear god <3 <3 !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 5, 2012 9:18 am  #8

Just observing for purely scientific reasons of course. Research. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 5, 2012 9:19 am  #9

Exactly! It's a ... study .....

A Study in Skin!!!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 1:24 pm  #10

More study notes!!!
I found this one this morning, spent all day 'reviewing' it and so I shall share it before I pop off to bed for the night.

I spoil you guys huh?

http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/good-morning-world-benedict-cumberbatch.html

*wonders how I am supposed to sleep after looking at that again*

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 1:46 pm  #11

mother of god, oh  god.. holy god!!!

I. .I.... fainted.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

June 26, 2012 10:36 pm  #12

I can't click on the link...not while I am at work! :D Later, at home, haha.

June 27, 2012 4:41 am  #13

I love the scene from the pilot when he is wearing the green striped shirt and he walks to the window and does the little hip swivel, 

And the hands in the Jag ad O.M.F.G................(falls off chair, again)

That's it. I am ruined for other men, Benny is the only man for me 

Last edited by hepzibah (June 27, 2012 4:42 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 28, 2012 2:57 pm  #14

Why do you keep doing this to me? Posting these links, taking my attention off work and I have my son laugh at me "you've been on that site again" (well, meaning the forum, everything else would be too embarrassing, but you see what I mean)   

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2012 4:48 pm  #15

Anyone else in the UK going to see Benedict in the dramatised reading of 'Look Back in Anger' at the Duke of York's Theatre, London on Friday? It would be lovely to meet up with some other fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I'm one of them' Sherlock

July 1, 2012 5:37 pm  #16

Hmmm....I kind of like those two frames near the end where it looks like he's having a bit of "fun" with..... *clears throat* himself; and then in the next shot he's smiling right at us. My response, "Here honey, I'd be glad to take care of that for you!" 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 1, 2012 7:26 pm  #17

I would love to Aggie but I've got a prior commitment at a golf club summer ball! Yawn!

July 2, 2012 2:49 am  #18

So does that mean that you are going, Aggie? If so, we want to hear EVERY LITTLE DETAIL, nothing is too trivial (Not that we are obsessed or anything  )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 2, 2012 3:07 am  #19

Aggie, quite jealous but happy for you. Wish we could all meet up somewhere, especially in the vicinity of Sherlock. We will await your report with bated breath! (Breathing is BORING, anyway.)

July 2, 2012 11:28 pm  #20

Girls, I shall report back on Friday's fun with relish!  Will attempt to meet him on a one to one if I can. I'm so excited to be seeing Benedict in the flesh, just wish you could all be there as well x x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I'm one of them' Sherlock

Board footera