BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2012 6:59 pm  #1

Mark Gatiss- Living with Mother

Mark is in this series on BBC Radio 4. This is the second series, which has only just started. I missed the first series, so I'm going to listen to this and will let you know what I think.

....so I've listened to it and it is quite good with some funny bits. I think the accents might be a bit of a challenge for some to understand though. Mark certainly sounds very different in the role.

Last edited by Davina (November 1, 2012 7:16 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 6, 2012 10:23 am  #2

Re: Mark Gatiss- Living with Mother

What's it about Davina? And what kind of accents are they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 6, 2012 5:36 pm  #3

Re: Mark Gatiss- Living with Mother

North East, I think. It is basically about a guy who still lives at home with his mum. It actually reminds me a wee bit of some of Alan Bennett's work.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera