BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2012 7:09 am  #1

Picture of the day

I know.... we have so many pictures around here already. But still.
This could be a thread for pictures we like but don't fit to any other category. Just what you found today and makes you smile. So this is mine for today:

from https://twitter.com/JRhodesPianist

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 31, 2012 7:27 am  #2

Re: Picture of the day

Very sweet. And a good way of looking at the world.  And a smile for the source as well.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2012 9:37 am  #3

Did you know that a Sherlock-Pooh fanfic exists? I found it sweet - but I can't bring myself to read all of it

"Here is Sherlock, coming upstairs now, bump, bump, bump, up the seventeen steps. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of getting upstairs, but sometimes he supposes it terribly inefficient, climbing the same seventeen steps every night. He could probably work out a better way, he thinks, if only he had some time to think of it. Maybe he could go home to somewhere else, without steps. Yes; that might be better..."

http://archiveofourown.org/works/290886/chapters/465313
(Very) fluff and general audience, of course 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 31, 2012 10:16 am  #4

Hopefully. I think Poohlock would be too much even for me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2012 10:44 am  #5

Yes Honey! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 11:45 am  #6

SusiGo wrote:

LOL 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

October 31, 2012 12:11 pm  #7

SusiGo wrote:

that made my day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 31, 2012 2:27 pm  #8

Mine as well 

"And all for a little honey. This", he declared, as he said goodbye to the last branch, spun round three times, and flew gracefully into a gorse-bush, "is why I never eat on a case." He crawled out of the gorse-bush, brushed the prickles from his hair, and began to think again.

Last edited by Harriet (October 31, 2012 2:44 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 31, 2012 6:12 pm  #9

How cute! But I agree that the whole thing might be a little too much.

Board footera