BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2012 2:47 pm  #21

Re: Caption Competition - Week 8

It is, isn't it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 23, 2012 6:34 pm  #22

Wow, thanks! I am humbled and appreciative (unlike someone else we know when he is feted.)

October 30, 2012 9:47 pm  #23

Bump! Can we have a new caption competition PLEASE! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 5:32 pm  #24

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone! I'm sorry I didn't realize I was supposed to choose the next one. I don't know how to do a still from video, so I would be fine if someone else wants to jump in.

I do love this idea. The captions have been making me laugh out loud.

October 31, 2012 6:19 pm  #25

Yes please someone post another shot. (before you ask me to do it, I don't know how either!)

October 31, 2012 6:32 pm  #26

You can just choose something in the woooorld wide web which is already done.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera