BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2012 5:42 pm  #1

Caption Competition - Week 7

Let's make week 7 last up to Sunday, 14th October, 12 p.m. CEST; so we can get back to the Monday to Sunday rhythm!
Here you are:

Have fun!

Last edited by tobeornot221b (October 9, 2012 5:47 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 9, 2012 5:56 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition - Week 7

Lestrade: I still think just a sheet would be easier.

October 9, 2012 5:57 pm  #3

(This is according to a quote from someone else, but maybe not all know it already)

Steven Moffat spent our wardrobe budget on 3 more daleks!!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 9, 2012 6:33 pm  #4

John: You really think we'll look hot in these?
Lestrade: Of course. Look at me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 9, 2012 7:12 pm  #5

Sherlock: Not Spencer Hart. Obviously.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 7:29 pm  #6

Lestrade: Excuse me Mr.Holmes. See these? I hope you can hold a tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-zf2UBp7fY#t=1m48s

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 8:03 pm  #7

That just made me laugh so much....!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2012 8:16 pm  #8

Lestrade: So...remind me. Whose bright idea was it to rename this A Study in Light Blue?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2012 8:53 pm  #9

"I'm a barbie girl, in my barbie world... My life is plastic, it's fantastic!"

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 10, 2012 3:10 am  #10

John:    grumble..   All this worry about contamination and germs.    In Middle Earth, we didn't even need to wear shoes.

October 10, 2012 11:21 am  #11

Lestrade: "Lads, this could get dangerous Good thing we brought these high-tec protection suits!"

John (reading the label): "If found, please return to the Winston amateur pie throwing and clowning school...?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 10, 2012 11:43 am  #12

lololol   SO funny ideas, you lot! Love this game!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 10, 2012 11:46 am  #13

You're hilarious, you all!  Hard to choose a winner.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 12:08 pm  #14

John: "These swedish hazmat suits are amazing".

Haven't played before so if one can only participate once per week, don't mind me.

Last edited by Dramagod (October 10, 2012 12:10 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 10, 2012 12:44 pm  #15

You can have as many funny turns as you like!

October 10, 2012 5:17 pm  #16

SusiGo wrote:

You're hilarious, you all!  Hard to choose a winner.

Yes, please - make my decision as hard as possible! 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 10, 2012 6:41 pm  #17

Lestrade: "Believe it or not, I just had a brilliant idea."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 10, 2012 8:03 pm  #18

Sherlock:
No, I don't think I will wear one of these after all.  In fact,  I plan to insist on re-filming this entire episode just to avoid this situation.

October 10, 2012 8:15 pm  #19

Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 8:49 pm  #20

Very nice suggestions, you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera