BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2012 6:17 pm  #1

Win a copy of The 1895 Murder

Dan Andriacco[/url], author of the Cody/McCabe series No Police Like Holmes and Holmes Sweet Holmes on MX Publishing, has a new book coming out November 2012 called [url=http://mxpublishing.com/product/9781780922379/The+1895+Murder]The 1895 Murder which follows the continuing activities of Jeff Cody and Sebastian McCabe. If you haven't read the first two, I suggest in the strongest possible terms that you do so before reading The 1895 Murder.

Are you interested in winning an inscribed copy of The 1895 Murder? Are you familiar with the Canon of  Sherlock Holmes - in particular the various nuptial activities and hijinks peppered throughout the course of Holmes' cases?

If so, you are in luck because Dan Andriacco has set-up the following contest:
Aways1895.net blog, has appropriately agreed to be the official judge of this quiz to award copies of The 1895 Murder. Please e-mail your responses to him at always1895@gmail.com  by the deadline of Friday, Oct. 19. You may have your prize before the official publication day of Nov. 1 [!!]. Good luck with the quiz."

Click The 1895 Murder Quiz to see the quizz...

*Note: Obviously, and in the interest of full-disclosure Dan is a friend of mine and I have agreed to judge the entries and let him know who the winners are, so peruse the Canonical Wedding Quiz and send in those answers!!

Last edited by always1895 (October 10, 2012 10:46 pm)

---------------------
matt laffey
@always1895 on Twitter
Always1895.net
Priory Scholars of NYC
Always1895 on Twitpic

October 19, 2012 10:26 am  #2

Re: Win a copy of The 1895 Murder

Hey Matt...

Could you post the answers to the quiz once the deadline has passed? I'd like to try them out on the Scandalous Bohemians group in Leeds at our next meet up.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 21, 2012 8:02 am  #3

Re: Win a copy of The 1895 Murder

Sure thing. The contest has been extended, but as soon as it's over I'll post the answers to Always1895.net as well as this thread, It's one of the better canonical quizzes I've ever seen. Great stuff! -Matt

---------------------
matt laffey
@always1895 on Twitter
Always1895.net
Priory Scholars of NYC
Always1895 on Twitpic

Board footera