BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2012 10:33 am  #1

Crying, will series 3 be the finale?

Resisting the urge to cry at work!   Say it aint soo!  This show is so amazing, I cant see the actors thinking that hollywood movies are worth not just this show in totality but even a single episode blows most of what hollywood puts out.

-Laters,
Sobbing like a lil'beotch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 5, 2012 10:35 am  #2

Re: Crying, will series 3 be the finale?

I just discovered this show and now mofos are saying the finale is upon us, somebody is about to get hurt!  Breeeeath!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 5, 2012 10:53 am  #3

Come here, have a nice cuppa and relax 
Do you believe everything they say?
I mean, they are not JK Rowling who can be trusted in what she says.
People like them enjoy our shed tears for breakfast
So I won't give them any before it's time.

We won't know until we know.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 10:55 am  #4

Panic? Why? What are you referring to? Rumours?
There can always happen something, but at least we have S3 to look forward to... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 5, 2012 11:16 am  #5

Mattlocked wrote:

There can always happen something, but at least we have S3 to look forward to... 

Oh, now that you mention it  *shudder*
my fear is some accident at the set  *shudder*
or some mental fan *shudder*
I know this is quite irrational, too   

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 11:22 am  #6

Hm, I didn't mean that actually.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 5, 2012 11:26 am  #7

I think so, but still something like that could happen ...
and personally it worries me more than what they say in interviews.
There are many ways to panic 

October 5, 2012 11:37 am  #8

Milad, please take Mattlocked's (and the HHGG's) advice and don't panic.
Just take a step back and breathe...
So far, we (probably) are just about half way through waiting for series 3. That is one hell of a long wait for a TV show . Then, after that finally happens sometime in 2013, we will definitely have to wait just as long for a possible 4th series. So, even if they do commission and produce another series, you won't get to see it until 2015. Do you really want to spend time *now* worrying about a disappointment that *might* happen to us in three years' time?

In other words, I suggest you cross that bridge when you come to it, and in the meantime enjoy the present and look forward to series 3 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 5, 2012 1:37 pm  #9

Nooo, no accidents, no crazed fans.  Lets hope for the best.  Sorry, I was at work (work nights) and watching the series 2 and had a panic attack when I read moffat say something about series 3 maybe being the last.   I dont know if it was watson crying that got me started, or the fact that I had to wait till 2013 to figure out wth happened.

Come On Jan already!

October 5, 2012 1:40 pm  #10

Yea, but it is just Moffat, and don't mind my silly talk, so... another cuppa, dear? 

October 5, 2012 3:47 pm  #11

I honestly don't know.
I was a tad concerned nobody official came out to scotch the rumours...but hopefully we're getting more.
I'll enjoy series 3, all the same!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 5, 2012 3:51 pm  #12

Where did this rumour come from?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 3:54 pm  #13

Stoopid newspapers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 5, 2012 8:23 pm  #14

With this rumor, there are also many quotes of Moftiss and Ben saying they really want to go beyond Season 3. I'm very optimistic.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 6, 2012 8:13 pm  #15

Maybe Moriarty planted the rumor posthumously. He"loves" newspapers.

Anyway, as sad as I would be to see the series end, I could live with it once having seen Sherlock return in Season 3.

October 6, 2012 8:15 pm  #16

I hope I'd live with it!
But I wouldn't choose for 3 to be the last.

October 6, 2012 8:53 pm  #17

veecee wrote:

Maybe Moriarty planted the rumor posthumously. He"loves" newspapers.

Anyway, as sad as I would be to see the series end, I could live with it once having seen Sherlock return in Season 3.

Live but just simply "staying alive". So boring!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 6, 2012 8:56 pm  #18

Yep.

October 6, 2012 8:57 pm  #19

veecee wrote:

Oh, that makes a good point, right 

October 6, 2012 8:59 pm  #20

That Radio Times article from June. If you haven't read this by now, do it. And wipe your tears.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-06-14/benedict-cumberbatch-ill-always-do-sherlock---its-something-im-not-going-to-give-up-on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera