BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2012 2:09 pm  #1

I'm new here (:

Hello everybody!

I've spent all day (it is my holiday) watching and dissecting loads of Sherlock episodes.  This is the second time round I have seen them, and they are still awesome.  I've been following the forum and after thinking, "I have something to say about this!" a thousand times, I thought I would join.

warmth , lula

xx

October 3, 2012 2:11 pm  #2

Re: I'm new here (:

Fine, Lula, welcome here! Glad to have you with us! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 3, 2012 2:15 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum Lula. I hope you have fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 3, 2012 2:27 pm  #4

Hi, Lula, nice to have you with us. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 3, 2012 3:50 pm  #5

Hi, pleasure to meet you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

October 3, 2012 4:37 pm  #6

Hi LuLa,
I bet you'll find all the episodes still awesome after you'll have watched them even more often. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 4, 2012 9:06 am  #7

Hello and welcome.
My (only my?) experience is, that the show gets more and more awesome the more often I've watched. 
Still looking forward to Season 3 though...

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 9:14 am  #8

Glad I am not the only one that has watched this more than once.   This show should be endless!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 4, 2012 9:49 am  #9

Definitely your are not.
I'm pretty sure some people here even laugh at me:"Only watched it three times?! Phh..." 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 10:04 am  #10

Haha, I still think I have a long way to go to catch up with you guys (: But it is so addictive for me now.  I can't wait for season 3! xD

Lula x

October 4, 2012 4:04 pm  #11

Hi Lula 
Nice to meet you!
I'm new here too and i hope we will have a good time together.

October 4, 2012 10:11 pm  #12

Welcome! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 4, 2012 11:39 pm  #13

Welcome, Lula! Only your second time through?  You have some catching up to do. And we'll be happy to help.

Last edited by veecee (October 4, 2012 11:39 pm)

October 5, 2012 6:07 pm  #14

Welcome, Lula. I put them on a loop, one episode everyday and two on Sunday!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 6, 2012 10:37 am  #15

Welcome! It is fun to rewatch after discussing the episodes with this lot, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 11, 2012 6:00 am  #16

Hi Lula, pleasure to meet you! Lots of fun stuff here! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

October 21, 2012 2:49 pm  #17

Lula...nice name! Welcome to the forum...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 2, 2012 7:13 am  #18

Thank you (: 

Heyy, sorry I haven't been around recently.  I have been crazy busy at work   Looking forward to getting a bit of Sherlock action tonight, with all you lovely people.

warmth , lula x

November 3, 2012 6:15 pm  #19

Hi, pleasure to meet you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

Board footera