BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2012 3:08 am  #1

Muse

So I just jumped into the iTunes Store and found that Muse had released a new album yesterday and I can't afford to buy it this pay!!!!! 

Anyone a fan? Anyone got it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 29, 2012 6:21 am  #2

Re: Muse

Haven't got it yet but I will get it. If you can get onto BBC I-player somehow and go onto Radio 1 they played a live lounge set of 6 songs yesterday morning. I'm sure you will enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 5:15 pm  #3

Probably my fave band.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 7, 2012 6:28 pm  #4

I am smitten with them at the moment. I love that Queen vibe that many of their tracks have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 6:37 pm  #5

Don't put me off them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2012 1:23 pm  #6

I've just gone and bought myself their new album. 

October 8, 2012 8:24 pm  #7

Just driven for two hours. On the journey I listened to this album/CD twice. What can I say...fanbloodytastic! Madness is in the charts here at the moment, so that is the most track familiar to me (somehow it reminds me a little of Moriarty, Sherlock and John). This is definitely an album to be savoured as a whole though.   

October 8, 2012 8:35 pm  #8

I got "The Resistance" and "Absolution" a few weeks ago. They're good. I'll probably buy the new one as well if I can find it at a reasonable price.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 9, 2012 4:12 am  #9

Hrm I don't have "The Resistance". I have Absolution (fav); Black Holes & Revelations and Origin of Symmetry

I think I need to go top up my Muse album collection

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera