BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2012 10:53 pm  #101

Re: Germany board meet up

Thank you, that would make me very happy. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 5, 2012 8:24 pm  #102

Awww I'm so glad that you guys all met up IRL. I feel kind of honoured that you all met right here on this board, and it sounds like you had an amazing time! I love the way Sherlock brings people together.

THANK YOU SHERLOCK! (SIR!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 5, 2012 8:55 pm  #103

We have to thank you, Boss, for getting up this wonderful forum. Hooray! And of course to Sherlock. He was duly honoured during our meeting. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 5, 2012 9:01 pm  #104

Nothing to add. Thanks for providing this forum. And, yes: we had an amazing time! Still have..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 5, 2012 9:19 pm  #105

Yes, Susi and Mattlocked behaved the way I imagined they would: seriously, scientifically, humourlessly. They suited me very well.
Thanks, Boss - look what you've done!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 5, 2012 9:21 pm  #106

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 9, 2012 4:52 pm  #107

tobeornot221b wrote:

Yes, Susi and Mattlocked behaved the way I imagined they would: seriously, scientifically, humourlessly. They suited me very well.

That's just the way we are. Sherlock isn't fun, it's hard work. 

February 22, 2013 11:43 pm  #108

Sounds like you had a good time!

If you consider doing it again, please tell me, I would love to come!

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 23, 2013 10:36 am  #109

If you are willing to work as seriously and scientifically as we do. 

February 23, 2013 11:25 am  #110

I always work in a serious and scientific manner!
(Apart from the times when I get distracted by Sherlock's cheekbones. And eyes. And hands. Which... almost... never... happens... *cough*)

February 23, 2013 12:04 pm  #111

Oh, we got a bit distracted at times as well. We watched four episodes after all which was quite hard. 

February 23, 2013 1:14 pm  #112

Yes, it really sound like it needs to be done again... I'd love to be there, too. Can't invite you to my place due to high husband activity in this area, but I'd really love to meet all of you! And I could even give Mary Me a lift, as she lives nearby...

Last edited by Schmiezi (February 23, 2013 2:19 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 23, 2013 1:25 pm  #113

Haha, that could work, Schmiezi 
Anyway, if you're meeting again I would try to come.

@SusiGo: Oh I know well what you're referring to. I remember the Sherlock evening with a friend of mine. We had planned to watch three episodes, but we let ourselves get distracted by weird imaginations that suddenly came to our mind. (e.g. Reichenbach Fall, John discovering the letter; "A letter from Hogwarts! You're a wizard, John!", Moriarty and Sherlock on the roof; "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"... "What a stupid lamb!" "What a sick, masochistic lion!" *both kiss* [in memory of Twilight, a film we both find silly])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 23, 2013 1:52 pm  #114

We can't meet at my place either because I don't live alone. :/
We could meet somewhere outside but I think that would only make sense if we'd find a Sherlock related location.

February 23, 2013 3:02 pm  #115

Lily wrote:

We could meet somewhere outside but I think that would only make sense if we'd find a Sherlock related location.

Like what?  Skater park? Chinese circus? Roof of a hospital?

I wouldn't mind inviting you to my place if you won't refrain from travelling.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 23, 2013 3:03 pm  #116

I was thinking of some kind of museum or bar or something. :D

Where do you live?

February 23, 2013 3:07 pm  #117

Lily wrote:

Where do you live?

Hint: There is a famous anthem by Herbert G. about my city...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 23, 2013 3:08 pm  #118

For me that would be fine.

February 23, 2013 3:16 pm  #119

Roof of a hospital would be fine *cough* since I always hang around on roofs in my freetime ... that's what people do, don't they? 

Well, I live nearby from where you live tobe, so for me it would be fine too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 23, 2013 5:28 pm  #120

I live near Mary, so it would be fine for me, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera