BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2014 7:15 pm  #821

Re: Germany board meet up

Is there WiFi available in the rooms? Not sure if I´m able to listen to Q&A,but I´d love to.
I´m a bit afraid of the screening today. Hope to stay spoilerfree until sunday evening!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

January 9, 2014 6:58 pm  #822

http://sociopathic-hedgehog.tumblr.com/post/72762878309/do-not-switch-off-after-the-last-vow-theres

So apparently there will be some kind of clue at the end of the credits. 
Just posting so that I won't forget, I doubt it ,but you never know what the episode will do with my brain function. 

As for Wifi I have no clue.

January 9, 2014 7:00 pm  #823

Maybe "just" the BBC confirmation for Season 4?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 9, 2014 7:15 pm  #824

Maggi13 wrote:

http://sociopathic-hedgehog.tumblr.com/post/72762878309/do-not-switch-off-after-the-last-vow-theres

So apparently there will be some kind of clue at the end of the credits. 
Just posting so that I won't forget, I doubt it ,but you never know what the episode will do with my brain function. 

As for Wifi I have no clue.

I just checked. All rooms have WiFi (WLAN). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2014 7:15 pm  #825

I think there is WiFi in the hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 10, 2014 5:21 pm  #826

I'll bring grapes and cheese btw, and some crisps and stuff. Looking forward to Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

January 10, 2014 5:39 pm  #827

You really, really, really seem to think you can eat

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 10, 2014 5:42 pm  #828

Mattlocked wrote:

You really, really, really seem to think you can eat!

Just what I thought today... should we even go out for a pizza? I don't think I'll have any appetite...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 10, 2014 5:54 pm  #829

We can decide it short, can't we? I also bought cheese and crisps. And what all the others bring... Could be enough for our sensitive stomachs...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 10, 2014 6:29 pm  #830

I think I won't be able to eat at all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 10, 2014 7:05 pm  #831

I fear that without proper food before I won't survive this.  But we can decide what to do when we have all arrived. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2014 8:08 pm  #832

Good idea, Swanpride! I for sure will bring some ginger tea bags. Helped me through TRF back in 2012...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 10, 2014 8:17 pm  #833

Brilliant, Swanpride, just what I need. And we know from fanfic that tea can help in every situation. 

January 10, 2014 8:21 pm  #834

I can always eat. Especially if I´m nervous ;-)
Uh......did you herad that Ben will attend the Golden Globes? So the ones of you who don´t have to go to work the next day could look at him all night long!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

January 10, 2014 8:40 pm  #835

And he has been passed over. Again. This is really sad.

January 10, 2014 8:49 pm  #836

His time will come. Definitely.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 10, 2014 8:58 pm  #837

Yes. he still didn't reach his peak.

(Tony Hadley)

January 10, 2014 9:23 pm  #838

I hope so. It is just sad that he has been passed over so often for such brilliant work. 

January 10, 2014 9:37 pm  #839

But he's not the only one.
It's probably too early to say if that will be true for Benedict, but I guess there are actors out there who are overlooked over and over again - and who eventually get honorary lifetime achievement awards. Lots of those award decisions have nothing to do with the actual work, sad but true.

January 10, 2014 9:54 pm  #840

Of course you are right. Take Peter O'Toole who was nominated eight times and "only" got the honorary oscar. Only one person can win at a time and it is difficult to choose who is best. And sometimes an award does not help your career either. Maybe I am just a bit sentimental. (Nevertheless the BAFTA people are either blind or daft). 

Board footera