BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2013 6:04 pm  #221

Re: Germany board meet up

I'll come by car, travelling via Bonn and Cologne, the offer to pick up people still stands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 11, 2013 6:42 pm  #222

I've decided to come by car on Sunday. I would just need to know when I should arrive so I don't disturb your sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 11, 2013 6:44 pm  #223

Don't worry, QE. Last time we went to bed at about four in the morning. And believe it or not, at eight Tobe and Mattlocked were having breakfast! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 11, 2013 6:46 pm  #224

You could come for breakfast. Around half past six... I think we will still be awake by then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 11, 2013 6:50 pm  #225

OMG 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 11, 2013 6:52 pm  #226

Ok, I'll probably be late anyway because I'll lose my way and take the wrong exit from the Autobahn and so on. We'll see what happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 12, 2013 3:43 pm  #227

As I was offered to share the bedroom with "always-early-Tobe" I don't have much hope for a long sleep this time, either.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 12, 2013 4:25 pm  #228

Poor you. So you should have a strong coffee for breakfast or a can of Red Bull. 

April 12, 2013 5:07 pm  #229

Oh, don't worry, Mattlocked. I will try to sleep in. At least, I will try not to disturb you when making coffee and going to the baker's for some fresh Sunday morning rolls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 12, 2013 8:11 pm  #230

Or we send the youngsters to get them; they are more used to long nights than we old ladys are. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 12, 2013 8:39 pm  #231

Excellent idea. I'll make sure to bring my Zimmer frame. 

April 12, 2013 8:46 pm  #232

SusiGo wrote:

Excellent idea. I'll make sure to bring my Zimmer frame. 

What's a Zimmer frame?

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 12, 2013 8:48 pm  #233

A rollator or wheeled walker. I was referring to Mattlocked's remark about us old ladies. 

April 13, 2013 8:40 am  #234

Okay, I'm mentally preparing myself to get very little sleep next weekend. As long as there's coffee it's fine with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 14, 2013 8:19 am  #235

QE, Schmiezi, Lili, Mary, Mattlocked and Susi - I'm going to send you PMs within the next hour.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 14, 2013 12:12 pm  #236

Received and answered. And sooo looking forward to it!
BTW: I rediscovered my black shirt last week, so I can wear at least some kind of fan outfit.

April 14, 2013 8:17 pm  #237

I am so excited and so scared at the same time!
Social interaction is really not one of the things I am good at, so please forgive me if I say or do something stupid or if I come across as dismissive or uninterested or unfriendly or something like that... it's just my insecurity, nothing personal.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 14, 2013 8:23 pm  #238

Don't worry, Lily. It's all fine. No one has to prove herself or something. We'll just have fun. But thanks for telling us. 

April 14, 2013 8:51 pm  #239

Oh Lily, you sound more like Sherlock like the rest of us ordinary people.  Feel free to be yourself. Looking forward to you!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 14, 2013 9:06 pm  #240

Thank you both! 
I am more that kind of person that knocks over half of the furniture and says stupid things, actually.
You will either find me not saying anything at all or crying over Benedict's cheekbones non-stop.
Maybe I'll bring some cookies to make up for being annoying. ;D

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

Board footera