BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 7:58 pm  #41

Re: Sponsor Benedict in charity bike ride

I'm sure we'll at least hear something!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 8:05 pm  #42

I'm sure Adam will tweet a photo. Please put everything thing you find in here so I can enjoy it lying in a nice Berlin hotel room with a view of Alexanderplatz. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 8:56 pm  #43

Not sure whether this is funny, but at least I know now what I wanted to know. 

http://shagmebenedict.tumblr.com/post/33516162802/in-search-of-lycrabatch-i-email-the-princes-trust

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 14, 2012 10:17 am  #44

I think this is the right thread for the bicycle race event - though the favourite Ben picture thread is suitable, too.
Just have been thinking of "Bicycle Race" by Queen:

"...don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 14, 2012 10:21 am  #45

tobeornot221b wrote:

I think this is the right thread for the bicycle race event - though the favourite Ben picture thread is suitable, too.

Yes. I had a loooong inner discussion before I posted the pics NOT here. 

tobeornot221b wrote:

Just have been thinking of "Bicycle Race" by Queen:

"...don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike..."

Hm. I was already wondering WHY it came to my mind to visit my friend by bike today.... 

October 14, 2012 11:27 am  #46

I posted my favourite one on the other page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 14, 2012 11:28 am  #47

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 14, 2012 11:29 am  #48

October 14, 2012 11:41 am  #49

Sherlockology @Sherlockology
Congratulations to #BenedictCumberbatch & @adamackland for completion of the 45 mile @PrincesTrust #Palace2Palace bike ride!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 14, 2012 11:47 am  #50

October 14, 2012 1:06 pm  #51

Well done, BC! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 14, 2012 1:15 pm  #52

Great job, Team BC! I'm proud of you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 14, 2012 1:24 pm  #53

October 14, 2012 1:55 pm  #54

October 14, 2012 2:01 pm  #55

I'm still reeling at the commentary with:  ' The Maul '.
I say ' mal', as in 'pal'!

October 14, 2012 7:48 pm  #56

So do I, and that is how the Mall is pronounced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 14, 2012 9:29 pm  #57

'Maul' is the American pronunciation; maybe he's working on a transatlantic accent. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 14, 2012 9:51 pm  #58

Hm... which commentary?

October 15, 2012 5:51 am  #59

The guy on the Youtube footage.

October 15, 2012 7:31 pm  #60

Board footera