BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 1:06 pm  #21

Re: Sponsor Benedict in charity bike ride

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 10, 2012 1:12 pm  #22

Woohoo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 4:13 pm  #23

So cute, and a wonderful way to promote the event. Perhaps next time the camera could be mounted on Adam's bicycle. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 10, 2012 4:15 pm  #24

He's now saying if he reaches his target, he'll post a pic of them in their lycra!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 10:11 pm  #25

Guess my wish came true, haha. If they release more footage that is...

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 11, 2012 12:16 am  #26

I just saw that video on Twitter. "Cumberland films" those two are adorkable

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 12, 2012 12:29 pm  #27

hepzibah wrote:

I wonder what he would do if we raised 20,000 quid? A girl can dream, can't she?  (my computer doesn't have a pounds sign, ahh)

Almost there, Team BC is just £ 163 short of the 20,000 target.

Evgeny Lebedev is sponsoring Ben, I suppose that they know each other.

Last edited by tiharoa (October 12, 2012 12:30 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 12, 2012 1:41 pm  #28

Wow, I'm quite sure the 20,000 will be reached.
Maybe also Adam will reach his target.......
What I find a bit childish meanwhile is all this lycra posting on the charity site... And we know that I'm not a nun. 

October 12, 2012 1:42 pm  #29

They probably mix a lot in the same social circles in London. Ivegny's girlfriend, Joely Richardson,  is also an actor so there are probably mutual friends and acquaintances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 2:02 pm  #30

TeamBC goal has just been reached! Now I hope for Adam Ackland....

October 12, 2012 2:05 pm  #31

I thought they were working as a team?

October 12, 2012 2:09 pm  #32

Of course, but as each of them has their own goal, too, I thought it would be so nice for Adam.

October 12, 2012 2:13 pm  #33

Indeed.

October 12, 2012 3:32 pm  #34

Davina wrote:

They probably mix a lot in the same social circles in London. Ivegny's girlfriend, Joely Richardson,  is also an actor so there are probably mutual friends and acquaintances.

I think he 's on the board of the London Evening Standard Theatre Awards 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2012 3:55 pm  #35

Benedict just posted a bit thank you to all supporters:

Wow!!. You are all amazing! We couldn't do what we are trying to do on Sunday without this. It's an amazing amount of money to raise for incredibly worthy cause. Adam and I can't thank you enough. We're really impressed and touched as the trust will be. Your generosity is well beyond the call of duty in these cash-strapped times. Onwards and upwards with still more coming in. Thank you thank you thank you! Benedict X

October 12, 2012 4:04 pm  #36

October 12, 2012 4:33 pm  #37

He owns the London Evening Standard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 6:08 pm  #38

Of course (the Independed too), My point was that he probably voted for Ben and Jonny last year when they won the Award.

October 12, 2012 8:51 pm  #39

Here they are. Elton John's Charity Gala.

October 13, 2012 7:57 pm  #40

So, there is no possibilty to see anything live online tomorrow? 

Board footera