BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2012 7:25 pm  #1

Rumpole

Benedict is in the following dramas on BBC Radio4 at about 2.15pm today and tomorrow.
Rumpole and the Man of God, Rumpole and the Explosive Evidence. He plays the young Horace Rumpole, before he is a QC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 23, 2012 4:59 pm  #2

Re: Rumpole

This series  is now being repeated again on BBC Radio 4 extra. It can be heard on I-player, for those of you who can get it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 23, 2012 6:47 pm  #3

Re: Rumpole

I tried to post the entire first episode of Rumpole that I found in Vimeo, but obviously I don't know how to do it. So this one is 1/3 by Romangirl88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYqASCSdsw

Last edited by tiharoa (December 23, 2012 7:33 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera