BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2012 8:50 pm  #101

Re: Count to 1895

Murder on September 18 in the year 96 AD:
Emperor Domitian is stabbed to death by a freedman at age 44 after a 15-year reign in a palace conspiracy involving officers of the Praetorian Guard. (Thank you, Wikipedia)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2012 9:08 pm  #102

97 another fine prime number

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 13, 2012 3:11 am  #103

Oldsmobile 98.
Now there was a machine.

October 13, 2012 11:56 am  #104

A 99 in the UK is an ice cream in a cone with a Cadbury's flake stuck into it. Vital information for any of you lot who might want to visit us one day.

Last edited by Davina (October 13, 2012 11:57 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 2:20 pm  #105

I always wondered about the name, Davina, but it's delicious.
100 - Martin Crieff can imagine a hundred otters on board GERTI. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 2:42 pm  #106

Plus 101 Dalmatians too! Arthur will be thrilled by the puppies. We all like puppies don't we because they are just brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 14, 2012 8:12 pm  #107

102 is the emergency number in Belarus. Called when that guy killed his wife in the 'domestic'?

October 16, 2012 12:10 am  #108

which is the emergency telephone number for ambulances in Belarus!

Why am I doing this...

October 17, 2012 7:48 pm  #109

There's a nice, neat and tidy unit in Mooroolbark, Australia. 104 Sherlock Road.

October 17, 2012 9:45 pm  #110

Technical Note 105 Interpreting Sherlock Mycobacteria Identification System Reports - whatever its meaning. 

October 17, 2012 11:10 pm  #111

106!
Whatever, I don't know a fact about this number :D

October 18, 2012 1:01 pm  #112

107 fm is the home of a radio station in the UK called The Bee. Sherlock Holmes kept bees when he retired (tenuous link).

October 18, 2012 1:30 pm  #113

I am glad to get a chance to post this number.. 108 is considered a very auspicious number India. I would do my favorite mantra 108 times to get a chance to meet the 'Sherlock' team 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

October 18, 2012 8:04 pm  #114

109 Moriarty Street, Fort Walton Beach, Florida.

October 18, 2012 8:51 pm  #115

110 - another favourite detective of mine lives Piccadilly 110A. 

October 18, 2012 8:54 pm  #116

Isn't 110A almost 111? 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 18, 2012 8:57 pm  #117

I'm not surprised to find you here, Harriet. 

October 18, 2012 8:58 pm  #118

Yes, but I got in too late 

October 18, 2012 8:59 pm  #119

112 all european emergency call number

October 18, 2012 9:11 pm  #120

The elusive 113th element has been discovered and announced by researchers in Japan and Russia (Sept 2012).

Board footera