BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2012 7:30 pm  #81

Re: Count to 1895

'76 (July 19). Now that was easy. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 12:07 pm  #82

Sherlock77 is the photographer and writer Darren G. Burton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 11:59 am  #83

Edward Hardwicke (Dr. Watson) was 78 years old when he died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 5:39 pm  #84

Louise Brealey joined us in '79.

October 7, 2012 5:40 pm  #85

(sorry, but clearly she was born in the eighties) - Lara Pulver, '80.

October 7, 2012 6:12 pm  #86

Carey Blyton :A Sherlock Holmes Suite. Op. 81. Available on I-tunes and Amazon.

October 7, 2012 7:15 pm  #87

'82 started on a Friday

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look I'm in shock, I have a blanket.

Holmesless until 2013

October 7, 2012 7:17 pm  #88

Benedict's size is 1.83 metres.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 7:39 pm  #89

84 is the model number of a harpoon missile.

October 9, 2012 11:23 am  #90

The 85 Ways to Tie a Tie a book by Thomas Fink and Yong Mao. This is the history of the knotted neckcloth, modern necktie and how to tie both. It is based upon 2 mathematics papers. They prove that there are exactly 85 ways of tying a necktie AND SHERLOCK WON'T BE USING ANY OF THEM!

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_85_Ways_to_Tie_a_Tie

Last edited by Davina (October 9, 2012 11:25 am)

October 9, 2012 11:27 am  #91

Now I'm going to 86 myself from this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 11:52 am  #92

Nothing to do with Sherlock Holmes whatsoever but I could not resist this story from Italy.

Raffaele Panicucci, aged 87, escaped his care home because it was full of old people and BORING and tried to flee via a motorway on his electric wheelchair.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214632/Man-87-escaped-care-home-old-people-trying-flee---motorway.html

Last edited by Davina (October 9, 2012 11:52 am)

October 9, 2012 10:15 pm  #93

^ OMG lol!

88 - the year I was born! Sorry, couldn't resist.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 10, 2012 12:12 am  #94

(18)89, year John marries Mary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 10, 2012 3:16 am  #95

90,   the international telephone country code for Turkey.

October 10, 2012 7:12 am  #96

91 is the international telephone country code for India. We've nearly made the first century!

October 11, 2012 7:15 am  #97

92 the atomic number for uranium. Also if you get a missed call or unidentified call from a number +92 you are advised not to call back/answer. This is the international code for Pakistan and such calls have been linked to SIM card cloning.

October 11, 2012 5:29 pm  #98

'93, Jan,20th  Audrey Hepburn died.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 6:25 pm  #99

'94 PeterCushing, who played Sherlock Holmes, died.

October 12, 2012 8:40 pm  #100

Windows 95 a favourite of CIA men in Sherlock?

Board footera