BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2012 4:47 pm  #41

Re: Count to 1895

41 is the country code for Switzerland where the Reichenbach Falls are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 30, 2012 5:18 pm  #42

42- Obviously is the meaning of life the universe and everything (according to Google anyway!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

September 30, 2012 6:04 pm  #43

43 Sherlock St
Rossville, IN 46065

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2012 6:11 pm  #44

44  that's me. Almost. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 30, 2012 6:13 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 1, 2012 7:34 am  #45

Mark Gatiss is 45 years old.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 1, 2012 7:59 pm  #46

Because 46 in Japanese can be pronounced as "yon roku", and "yoroshiku"(よ   ) means "my best regards" in Japanese, people sometimes use 46 for greeting.

Not Sherlock related but interesting!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 1, 2012 8:30 pm  #47

47 the in-joke number which will probably appear at least once in the next Star Trek Movie in which Benedict appears.

October 1, 2012 8:37 pm  #48

Aw, I don't know the in-joke

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 1, 2012 11:43 pm  #49

I can't believe this is actually a really cool game!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 2, 2012 12:14 am  #50

I like that you've connected each number to something. I can't find anything for 49 though.

I'm concerned, Molly Hooper, that you don't get the reference to 42 being the meaning of life, the universe and everything. You need to read yourself some Douglas Adams my dear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 2, 2012 5:58 am  #51

Sam. Try this reference for 47. You have to then click on the link for 47(number) as I cannot get it to link directly here.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/47

50 is how young Steven Moffat is.

Last edited by Davina (October 2, 2012 6:03 am)

October 2, 2012 5:11 pm  #52

Oh no, don't panic, Who-locked! I do know where it's from but I just didn't know this happened!!
Though I do have to admit learning about it through audio-book rather than paper. I should really read the books now I'm older...

51- scary film (not old enough to watch it though...)

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

October 2, 2012 5:20 pm  #53

Wholocked wrote:

I like that you've connected each number to something. I can't find anything for 49 though.

Tssss..... 49 - international phone code for Germany!!! 

Now I don't find anything for 52... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 2, 2012 7:36 pm  #54

52? Hmm... There's this...

October 2, 2012 7:58 pm  #55

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2012 8:24 pm  #56

54 is the incorrect Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The film of which starred Martin Freeman.

The correct answer was 42.

October 3, 2012 3:57 am  #57

Like Sammy Hagar,  I can't drive 55.

October 3, 2012 4:52 pm  #58

Bus No. 56 stops at St. Bartholomew's Hospital.

October 3, 2012 4:59 pm  #59

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 3, 2012 5:07 pm  #60

58 is a nice number

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look I'm in shock, I have a blanket.

Holmesless until 2013

Board footera