BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2012 6:34 pm  #1

The german Moriarty says hi.

Hey like-minded people! :D

My name is Davis, I'm almost 16 years old and I'm a huge Sherlock Fan!
I really really liked the Sherlock series with Jeremy Brett and I even more love the BBC series!

I've watched Sherlock on German television and after that I've watched it with the original voices which was even better.
Of course the original version is unreachable, but for my opinion the german voices are also great!

Since 12 years I play the drums and since 7 years I play the piano!
I love to play the Sherlock Soundtrack on the piano. The song "One more miracle" is so powerful!
In addition I'm a voice actor (not professional, but maybe in a few years :D) and I make videos in YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/3Dudelsack3 --> I make comedy videos, movie parodys and dubs. Of course, the videos are in german.

On my second YouTube channel (which isn't very famous), I upload other things.

This is a german fandub, of me voicing Moriarty! It's just for fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIJY2UFcII

Here I play the piano (in the beginning Sherlock) - This video is a few years old, so it's not very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ-BO23f9UU

And sorry for my bad english, I'm only a 15 year old german boy :D

Have a nice day, Davis!

September 21, 2012 7:04 pm  #2

Re: The german Moriarty says hi.

Hi Davis,
welcome to a fellow German fan - good to have you aboard. Enjoy yourself! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 21, 2012 7:24 pm  #3

Welcome also from me - you are talented! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 21, 2012 7:41 pm  #4

Welcome!

You certainly are talented. I enjoyed the piano music -- including two of my favorites, Sherlock and Harry Potter. What was the jazzy piece at the end?

That's really you dubbing both Sherlock and Moriarty?

Don't worry about your English -- it's fine!

September 21, 2012 8:24 pm  #5

Welcome Davis! I see your YouTube channel is very successful - cool!

Your English is great

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 22, 2012 7:13 am  #6

Willkommen Davis. I hope you have great fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 7:16 am  #7

Hello, Davis, great to have you with us. I already commented on "your Moriarty". I hope you'll have lots of fun.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 22, 2012 7:26 am  #8

Hello  davis,  nice  to meet you...welcome to our forum  of sherlockians.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 22, 2012 7:27 am  #9

Hi ! Welcome !!!
I am 16years old too ! Boy ? God, in france, it is very "rare" to see a boy who is fan of Sherlock !!

September 22, 2012 9:18 am  #10

Hi and welcome! Always nice to see young people join us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

September 22, 2012 9:28 am  #11

You're very creative, I like that. Just had a look at you YT channel.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 22, 2012 12:54 pm  #12

Thank you to all for your very friendly welcome!

tobeornot221b wrote:

Hi Davis,
welcome to a fellow German fan - good to have you aboard. Enjoy yourself! 

Thanks! I've seen here are several german people, that's nice

SusiGo wrote:

Hello, Davis, great to have you with us. I already commented on "your Moriarty". I hope you'll have lots of fun.

Thank you!

Harriet wrote:

Welcome also from me - you are talented! 

Thanks!

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Hi and welcome! Always nice to see young people join us!

No sweat, this forum is great!

Sam wrote:

Welcome Davis! I see your YouTube channel is very successful - cool!

Your English is great

Thanks! Of course I make a lot of misstakes, but I think it's normal if english isn't your native language. So thanks, I'm relieved to hear that. :D

Emy Klevers wrote:

Hi ! Welcome !!!
I am 16years old too ! Boy ? God, in france, it is very "rare" to see a boy who is fan of Sherlock !!

What, really? I can't understand this. This series is amazing... No matter if you are a boy or a girl :D

SusiGo wrote:

You're very creative, I like that. Just had a look at you YT channel.

Thanks, that gives me pleasure.

veecee wrote:

Welcome!

You certainly are talented. I enjoyed the piano music -- including two of my favorites, Sherlock and Harry Potter. What was the jazzy piece at the end?

That's really you dubbing both Sherlock and Moriarty?

Don't worry about your English -- it's fine!

Thanks! The jazzy piece was just an improvised boogie
Yeah it's me dubbing Moriarty, but Sherlock is voiced by the original Sherlock german voiceover artist.
I've just edited the Original german voice in this video and cut out the Moriarty voice. Then I've inserted my Moriarty takes and the original soundtrack to this scene and set my moriarty part to music. Are these scentences understandable at all? Sorry if they are not :D

Have a nice day,
Davis

September 22, 2012 1:07 pm  #13

Hi Davis. Welcome to the forum. You will have heaps of fun here!

September 22, 2012 1:41 pm  #14

Sherlowrider wrote:

Yeah it's me dubbing Moriarty, but Sherlock is voiced by the original Sherlock german voiceover artist.
I've just edited the Original german voice in this video and cut out the Moriarty voice. Then I've inserted my Moriarty takes and the original soundtrack to this scene and set my moriarty part to music. Are these scentences understandable at all? Sorry if they are not :D

Have a nice day,
Davis

The sentences are understandable though I still have no idea how the hell you managed! 
Well, you young people are much smarter in using this technical stuff. (Now I sound like my father  lolol) 
Willkommen an Bord!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 22, 2012 4:18 pm  #15

God...You write english better than me !!! I envy you so much...

September 22, 2012 4:27 pm  #16

Hi Davis, welcome to the forum!
Another German to join us, yay.
I looked at your fandub, you're very talented.

September 22, 2012 4:56 pm  #17

Welcome, Davis!  I commented on your other thread about your fandub, it's great!  Glad to have you here on the board.  And I agree, Sherlock is great whether you're a boy or a girl!  My husband loves the show just like me.  (Well maybe not JUST like me, I'm really obsessed, but he likes it quite a lot!)

September 22, 2012 10:45 pm  #18

Greetings to you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

September 24, 2012 3:54 pm  #19

tania wrote:

Hi Davis. Welcome to the forum. You will have heaps of fun here!

Thank you, yes I think I will :D

Emy Klevers wrote:

God...You write english better than me !!! I envy you so much...

Nah, you talk big. You don't make more mistakes than me. I think we are at the same level

Mattlocked wrote:

Sherlowrider wrote:

Have a nice day,
Davis

The sentences are understandable though I still have no idea how the hell you managed! 
Well, you young people are much smarter in using this technical stuff. (Now I sound like my father  lolol) 
Willkommen an Bord!

:D. No, my classmates don't do such things. So, I think It's simply a question of your hobbys and not of your age :D

sherlockedkt wrote:

Welcome, Davis!  I commented on your other thread about your fandub, it's great!  Glad to have you here on the board.  And I agree, Sherlock is great whether you're a boy or a girl!  My husband loves the show just like me.  (Well maybe not JUST like me, I'm really obsessed, but he likes it quite a lot!)

Thank you very much! Haha I quite agree

Sammy wrote:

Hi Davis, welcome to the forum!
Another German to join us, yay.
I looked at your fandub, you're very talented.

Thank you, I never would have guessed that so many people here would like it! I'm really pleased.

Have a nice day,
Davis

Last edited by Sherlowrider (September 24, 2012 3:55 pm)

September 24, 2012 4:19 pm  #20

Sherlowrider wrote:

Thank you, I never would have guessed that so many people here would like it! I'm really pleased.

Have a nice day,
Davis

I assume "here" you mean Germany? Well, still not ENOUGH! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera