BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2012 5:06 pm  #1

Huffington Post: What Is A Cumberbatch?

"British actor Benedict Cumberbatch may be nominated for an Emmy for his work in the BBC series "Sherlock," but he's not quite a household name yet. But with a moniker like that, he really deserves some more recognition. Or at least a high-five.
So Jimmy Kimmel decided to poll the pedestrians of Los Angeles to see what they thought a Cumberbatch was."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/what-is-a-cumberbatch-kimmel-video_n_1892870.html?utm_hp_ref=comedy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 18, 2012 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Huffington Post: What Is A Cumberbatch?

Hm... "a wart on your foot" is one of the nicer suggestions....
But I like the resume: "I believe deep down there's a Cumberbatch in all of us". And NO, I did NOT understand the possible second meaning of this!! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 18, 2012 6:38 pm  #3

For some reason I could only get sound for the first video. Thank god for Aussies is what I have to say for that. Nice to see Arthur getting a mention too in the interview with Benedict.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 19, 2012 12:06 am  #4

OMG that's hysterical. Poor Benny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 19, 2012 1:28 am  #5

LOL!!

Mattlocked wrote:

Hm... "a wart on your foot" is one of the nicer suggestions....
But I like the resume: "I believe deep down there's a Cumberbatch in all of us". And NO, I did NOT understand the possible second meaning of this!! 

Loved that haha

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

Board footera