BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2014 7:00 pm  #141

Re: The Hobbit

Currently looking on Pinterest for any new photos...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 1, 2014 7:03 pm  #142

Here's a photo of our favourite Hobbit ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 1, 2014 7:14 pm  #143

Phew.
Live link back to see Benedict's interview!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 1, 2014 7:41 pm  #144

kittykat wrote:

Here's a photo of our favourite Hobbit ^^

Ooooh, how dark!
But I like it! Can´t wait for the movie!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 1, 2014 7:49 pm  #145

Brb dying of feels...

December 1, 2014 7:52 pm  #146

Just found this...nopenopenopenope...

December 1, 2014 10:12 pm  #147

One of my absolute favourite scenes from DOS ^^

December 2, 2014 2:54 pm  #148

Found something on Facebook. Looks like Bilbo's wearing the mithril shirt that Thorin gives him ^^

December 2, 2014 3:13 pm  #149

Found a full summary of the movie, if anybody's interested. Once again, major spoilers!

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?p=141192592

December 3, 2014 1:43 pm  #150

Before the Hobbit appears in movies in countries where you live, here, a wicked piece of Hobbit humour:

http://emmagrant01.tumblr.com/post/103934266330/justsupergobblegobble-nevui-penim-miruvorrr

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 3, 2014 1:45 pm  #151

Now I'm confused....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 3, 2014 3:06 pm  #152

That is brilliant! Someone's asking the real questions here, I see XD

December 3, 2014 5:35 pm  #153

nakahara wrote:

Before the Hobbit appears in movies in countries where you live, here, a wicked piece of Hobbit humour:

http://emmagrant01.tumblr.com/post/103934266330/justsupergobblegobble-nevui-penim-miruvorrr

Love it!

December 4, 2014 12:37 pm  #154

December 4, 2014 4:20 pm  #155

Awww, Pete's Dragon! Awesome!

December 4, 2014 5:49 pm  #156

Brilliant Smaug!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2014 6:47 pm  #157

Hahaha good one nakahara

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 4, 2014 11:17 pm  #158

Almost midnight here in the UK, which means just one week to go!!! 

December 5, 2014 11:37 am  #159

OK, this is a bit sadistic, but funny anyway:

December 5, 2014 11:39 am  #160

This nails it! Feel just the same, Bilbo!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera