BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2014 6:41 pm  #121

Re: The Hobbit

I'm SO looking forward to this!  Not long to go now

November 6, 2014 6:45 pm  #122

I'm not okay right now 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 6, 2014 7:34 pm  #123

*gross sobbing*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 7, 2014 6:22 am  #124

Oh, my heart…      And yay, also can't believe just another month to go!!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 7, 2014 4:43 pm  #125

I know, it just snuck up on us! This film is gonna hurt, I reckon 

November 8, 2014 3:39 pm  #126

Well, got my tickets booked today! Friday 12th, the day of release. VIP seats, 3D & HFR, the only way to go! 

November 8, 2014 4:55 pm  #127

I looked at The Odeon site and despaired...I may think about it after I've seeen Imitation Game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 8, 2014 5:54 pm  #128

How come? Prices? I think it's worth it; the film looks amazing!

Last edited by kittykat (November 8, 2014 5:56 pm)

November 8, 2014 5:59 pm  #129

I couldn't see Dundee on the list!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 8, 2014 7:36 pm  #130

Oh, right! Are there no other cinemas where you are? Vue for example?

November 8, 2014 7:40 pm  #131

I saw the last one at our local arts cenre, so I may get to se it there.
Thanks.

November 10, 2014 3:00 pm  #132

A little something from the Extended Edition of DOS, where The Master refuses to help the Dwarves. Fili looks furious!

http://royal-nephews.tumblr.com/post/102186366997

November 13, 2014 8:04 pm  #133

A new still of my favourite princes!

November 14, 2014 5:13 am  #134

Love it….

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

November 29, 2014 10:37 pm  #135

Found another beautiful gem on Tumblr. Too many feels...

December 1, 2014 12:42 am  #136

Oooh… pretty…  See any more stills?

December 1, 2014 6:18 pm  #137

Not at the moment, but some pretty big spoilers got leaked. I clicked on them like the idiot that I am. I'll post the link, but be warned: MAJOR plot spoilers! Seriously, it's the big stuff.

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2014/12/01/95295-big-hobbit-movie-spoilers-from-the-five-armies-chronicles-art-and-design-book/

December 1, 2014 6:33 pm  #138

Is it more spoilery than the actual book?  I suppose some things were changed for the films, though.  I'm trying to resist looking! 

December 1, 2014 6:40 pm  #139

Well, it goes into detail on certain things, particularly the deaths of two particular characters. It gets more specific because this is from everyone's point of view. The book was just from Bilbo's POV and he was unconscious. Bilbo is very much awake in the film. In terms of the deaths, it just goes into details. Also, one of the commentors on that page actually saw an early cut (apparently) and gives some clarification on the spoilers. To be honest, that actually helps. 

December 1, 2014 6:55 pm  #140

Darn...my live link to the premiere crashed!

Last edited by besleybean (December 1, 2014 6:56 pm)

Board footera