BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2012 1:15 pm  #1

clever Benedict

I just found this, thought it was adorable.  It is old, though, if it has been posted before I apologise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxMowRvOKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 17, 2012 1:00 am  #2

Re: clever Benedict

Goofy, but made me smile.
I notice he is in some snug Sherlock-like clothes, and drumming his fingers like Sherlock might.

September 17, 2012 1:07 am  #3

veecee wrote:

Goofy, but made me smile.
I notice he is in some snug Sherlock-like clothes, and drumming his fingers like Sherlock might.

Yes, he was in Sherlock mode, except nicer and not *quite* as clever.

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 17, 2012 1:20 am  #4

Cute!  He's so adorable.

October 15, 2012 5:04 pm  #5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 16, 2012 11:55 am  #6

Thanks, Beasley! It's a good interview, she asked good questions.

October 16, 2012 5:55 pm  #7

"That is what modern Toryism is all about; it is an excuse for rampancy, for free-market capitalism, and for entrepreneurialism at the cost of everything else."

Thank you, Benedict; if I ever have to go to a job interview again and they ask me if I speak English, I'll just recite this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 16, 2012 5:57 pm  #8

And also anybody whoever wants to sound like a raving Communist !  Ha.
Not that there is anything wrong with raving Communists, I might add!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 16, 2012 6:05 pm  #9

besleybean wrote:

And also anybody whoever wants to sound like a raving Communist !  Ha.
Not that there is anything wrong with raving Communists, I might add!

True. Maybe I shouldn't use it ... It could backfire. But I'm pretty sure nobody would understand it at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 16, 2012 6:07 pm  #10

Sadly, I think you're right!

Board footera