BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2012 7:27 pm  #1

Sherlock is amazing!!

Hello,  this is a great fan page i didnt realise there were so many 

February 8, 2012 9:37 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock is amazing!!

Thanks for joining - I've only just started this site so please spread the word on Facebook and other Social Networking sites to try and get as many people signing up as possible...could be a good forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 17, 2012 10:57 pm  #3

Hello from Oregon.  I only recently found out about Sherlock, and have become an instant fan.  (Also taking the time to go through all the books, as I hadn't read them before...)

July 18, 2012 4:39 am  #4

Welcome, Knitcat. You should have fun here. We have another kitty. You two should talk.

July 18, 2012 7:31 am  #5

Welcome Knitcat. Perhaps you could knit Sherlock a scarf if you have a moment to spare. Hope you have fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 1:21 am  #6

(Peals of laughter) I had thought about knitting a scarf in the color of Sherlock's!  (His, however, isn't knit. Sigh...)   

July 19, 2012 7:53 pm  #7

Unusual name. I like it though! Welcome.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 24, 2012 2:14 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera