BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2012 12:29 am  #1

Have a cup of tea, dear.

My name is Jamie and I am simply taken with BBC's Sherlock. I'm actually here because I'm looking for different tea-related ideas that can take inspiration from the characters. My girlfriend and my best friend are slightly ill, so I though it'd be a nice thing to do.

Hopefully you will find my residence here permanent. u w u My tumblr is LordofSugoi if you're interested. I write and draw when I can, so hopefully I'll draw inspiration from this forum and we can all have a lovely time.

xoxo Jamie

September 14, 2012 12:37 am  #2

Re: Have a cup of tea, dear.

How can you miss with chocolate and roses -- and a cuppa? Welcome!

We're all taken here, to put it mildly.

September 14, 2012 3:00 am  #3

Welcome!  I'm a new member too - glad to have you!

September 14, 2012 4:36 am  #4

Hello Chocolate and Roses! Welcome. The title of this thread made me want a cup of tea right now. Mmmm, so good on a cool, rainy night.

(P.S. I'm now following you on Tumblr )

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 14, 2012 5:42 am  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum. You can never go wrong with chocolates and roses and a cuppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 14, 2012 6:14 am  #6

Welcome, Jamie, nice to have you with us. I'd like a cup of Sencha and some truffles, please. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 14, 2012 7:34 am  #7

Welcome to the forum!
I'll put the kettle on, then we can all have a nice chat... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

September 14, 2012 11:00 am  #8

Welcome! It's not possible for me to think of usual tea anymore, so:

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 14, 2012 2:51 pm  #9

Welcome! You'll see there's lots of sherlock stuff to explore here (I'm still discovering them) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

September 16, 2012 6:08 pm  #10

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

September 25, 2012 7:26 pm  #11

Chocolate and Roses eh? Sounds quite romantic!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera