BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2012 9:18 pm  #1

221Bean Baker Street

This website contains loads of brilliant stories from "The Deed Box of John H Watson MD" - basically it deals with a lot of the cases mentioned in the canon but never actually written about, so, ones that were mentioned in passing such as The Case Of The Trepoff Murder...and this guy Hugh Ashton writes them really well.

http://221beanbakerstreet.info/index.html

You can actually buy the books in print as well. Very cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 19, 2012 8:10 am  #2

Re: 221Bean Baker Street

Thank you. It's good to see that my efforts are being noticed. The Trepoff Murder is coming out as a Kindle standalone in the next day or so. I will be happy to discuss any Sherlock- or Deed Box-related matters with members of this forum.

I am, by the way, a great fan of the BBC Sherlock series, and I feel the characters are very true to those in the canonical Doyle stories. My Holmes and Watson - and the interactions between them - are probably influenced by Cumberbatch and Freeman's portrayals, even though they are living and working in the 19th, rather than the 21st, century.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my Deed Box series of Sherlock Holmes adventures if convenient.
If inconvenient, have a look at them anyway.

September 20, 2012 2:52 am  #3

Re: 221Bean Baker Street

I am not sure why Trepoff is taking so long to appear as a Kindle volume. In the meantime, I apologise for its not being available online as a Web adventure (this is all to do with Amazon's monopolistic practices regarding Kindle Select).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my Deed Box series of Sherlock Holmes adventures if convenient.
If inconvenient, have a look at them anyway.

Board footera