BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2012 12:43 am  #1

anyone else completely OBSESSED with sherlock?

I literally watch sherlock everyday! I'm dying for season 3! I will do anything for this show to continue on and on<3 If season 3 is the last, I will be distraught!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket."
-- Sherlock

September 11, 2012 2:06 am  #2

Re: anyone else completely OBSESSED with sherlock?

Why do you think we're here?

September 11, 2012 7:10 am  #3

OBSESSED???

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/Creepsly/tumblr_lenms50FZN1qa9iia.gif" style="max-width:100%;">

OMG - NO, of course not!!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/Creepsly/qps4dw.gif" style="max-width:100%;">

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 11, 2012 12:32 pm  #4

Yes.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 11, 2012 6:02 pm  #5

I'm totally obsessed, if by obsessed you mean watching all six episodes plus the original unaired pilot ep 24/7... 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

September 11, 2012 6:09 pm  #6

Obsessed?...erm....no!
Just...addicted...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 11, 2012 6:12 pm  #7

Me, too.  Obsessed AND addicted.

Last edited by SusiGo (September 11, 2012 6:13 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2012 6:39 pm  #8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 11, 2012 7:13 pm  #9

I had to laugh when someone told me recently that she's seen all episodes three times yet. Oh please....I don't think she's a real fan! 

I just wondered, google has a "most searched word list" every year, it must be "Reichenbach fall" for 2012.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 11, 2012 7:33 pm  #10

Actually, I don't care too much about it. Wonder why I'm here, though 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2012 8:17 pm  #11

I watched Sherlock six episodes, I knew he wasn't dead but I cried the same way, three days later I started re-watching. After that, I re-watched the movies (Robert and Jude) and started reading Conan Doyle stories I hadn't read yet. Now I'm watching Jeremy Brett (Benny and him are my favorite) series.
Love all those gifs, damn funny!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

October 2, 2012 5:30 am  #12

John stomped his feet, trying in vain to get some of the feeling back into them. It was the coldest night of the year (10 degrees below 0!) and snowing horrendously. By Murphy's Law there had of course been no cabs in sight, forcing him to walk home from a double shift at the hospital. The only thing that he wanted was a hot bath and sleep, possibly after taking a bit of tea to wind down.

"I get to sleep in my own bed," Watson sang off-key as he turned the key to let himself into 221B Baker Street, "I get to sleep in my own bed! I get to sleep without being woken by two interns having sex in the cot next to meee- Oh god what the hell are you doing?"

Sherlock sat cross-legged on the floor calmly humming Vivaldi's Four Seasons amidst an array of about 50 beakers full of chemicals. Judging by the large cloud of black smoke above his head and rotten eggs smell, a few of them had reacted not-so-nicely.

October 2, 2012 11:32 am  #13

Obsessed, encumbered...   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 30, 2012 5:39 pm  #14

I am completely obsessed! I am always annoying my friends with my Reichenbach theories and I begin to literally jump when I hear words like "Reichenbach", "I owe you" or even "Holmes"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books, lately?" -Q-

October 30, 2012 6:15 pm  #15

NW16XE wrote:

Obsessed, encumbered...   

I believe the term is "encumberbatched."

And if you are addicted, try a "cumberpatch."

Last edited by veecee (October 30, 2012 6:17 pm)

November 2, 2012 3:39 pm  #16

Obsessed, encumberbatched I'm okay with any and all descriptions.    I watch my Sherlock blu-rays almost daily sometimes and I'm practically jumping out of my skin waiting for the third series. None of my friends really understand my devotion, so it's nice to have found a place of like minded souls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

February 11, 2013 2:31 am  #17

i´m only editing videos about him and i´m only watching videos about him :D it´s like a drug ;)

February 11, 2013 9:51 am  #18

Think we all are... completely obsessed. It defines the fandom^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 11:48 am  #19

We're all mad/obsessive around here. Comes with the territory. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 11, 2013 9:07 pm  #20

can anybody here explain me WHAT THE HELL is that "Sherlock"???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera