BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2012 1:43 pm  #1

Weekend Course Cambridge Univesity

Cambridge University's institute of Continuing Education is running a weekend course 7-9 December 2012 called The Sherlock Holmes Phenomenon. The course coast £240 and accommodation is available at extra cost.,Bursaries are available. The course is being held at Madingley Hall in Cambridge. Further information can be found at:

www.ice.cam.ac.uk/component/courses/?view=course&cid=4230

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 6, 2012 5:33 pm  #2

Re: Weekend Course Cambridge Univesity

Wow, I would really love to go!

I might try and persuade my mum that this would be a good Christmas present. It is in December after all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 6, 2012 6:01 pm  #3

Re: Weekend Course Cambridge Univesity

Thought you might. I would think it will be first class.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera