BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2013 8:58 pm  #381

Re: The Hobbit- update release dates etc.

Lovely :] It's Bard on the right, isn't it?

The Road goes ever on and on...

November 19, 2013 9:07 pm  #382

Well he's certainly not in the Left or middle! Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2013 9:10 pm  #383

besleybean wrote:

Well he's certainly not in the Left or middle! Tee Hee.

Neither at the bottom nor the top, yep.

November 19, 2013 9:36 pm  #384

Bard looks like Will Turner...there's a pic of him standing next to Orlando Bloom as Legolas, it's weird...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 19, 2013 11:18 pm  #385

kittykat wrote:

Bard looks like Will Turner...there's a pic of him standing next to Orlando Bloom as Legolas, it's weird...

Yeah, the resemblance is very striking. I am irritated every time when watching the trailer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 20, 2013 4:30 am  #386

stoertebeker wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Yeah, the resemblance is very striking. I am irritated every time when watching the trailer.

Yes, seriously!   First time I saw Bard in the town in the trailer… confused double-take.  'Was that Orlando?'

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 20, 2013 4:16 pm  #387

Oh God, last night I found some dwarf-related spoilers about the next film. Delicious spoilers!

Can't wait for the next film now!!!!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 20, 2013 8:19 pm  #388

Is it known yet how DoS will end? I mean what scene... Because the Battle of Five Armies is rather going to be in the third film I guess

November 20, 2013 9:04 pm  #389

The battle is definitely in the third film. Good thing too; not ready for that yet...

I reckon just after Smaug dies.

November 22, 2013 9:40 am  #390

Found on tumblr, I love it

November 22, 2013 5:40 pm  #391

Brought my ticket for the double feature yesterday  . 6 hours of cute Martin  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 22, 2013 7:26 pm  #392

kittykat wrote:

Found on tumblr, I love it

Martin's expression is hilarious ;)

November 22, 2013 7:46 pm  #393

Whenever the Dwarf cast have been asked about who is the biggest prankster on set, they always say Martin XD

November 24, 2013 10:41 pm  #394

Got my Gold Class tickets for it the other day! Can't wait!!! Although Australia has to wait until Boxing Day.

================================================================

December 2, 2013 6:38 pm  #395

Aww…. this is awesome!  Any of you in L.A.?  Watch out for a dragon arriving from New Zealand today for the premiere!!   

And not only so many of the awesome main guys gonna be there, but apparently with all the crammed in press stuff they're doing already, The Hobbit movie twitter managed to grab them too!

(anyone else notice the… interesting... spacing of time between them?)      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

December 2, 2013 6:49 pm  #396

Are those times GMT? I'll be in lectures 

December 2, 2013 7:02 pm  #397

PT - Pacific Time.  i.e. what it is over on our other coast, like California.  As of this posting, 11 am.

December 2, 2013 7:06 pm  #398

I just want lots of cuddly pix...

Last edited by besleybean (December 2, 2013 7:07 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 2, 2013 8:32 pm  #399

Okay...so if it was 11am for you when you posted that and it was 7pm here...that's 8 hours.

So if this thing is at 12:20pm and 2pm respectively, that means...8:20pm and 10pm GMT? That's better ^^

December 3, 2013 4:22 am  #400

kittykat wrote:

Okay...so if it was 11am for you when you posted that and it was 7pm here...that's 8 hours.

So if this thing is at 12:20pm and 2pm respectively, that means...8:20pm and 10pm GMT? That's better ^^

Well, it wasn't 11am for me, but in Calif….  you get my drift.  Yep.  (heh… they probably did it that early on purpose)

Board footera