BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2012 6:21 am  #21

Re: Nearly at the big 400

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 8, 2012 6:54 am  #22

I seem to have attracted  followers to here,  haven't I?   you can  pat me on the back,  if you like.   I  can't believe there's so many.  almost 400,  and yet  only  about 20% are posting here.   Where are the others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 10, 2012 9:27 pm  #23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 10, 2012 11:21 pm  #24

How exciting.

Whoever signs up will be given a special member title.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 11, 2012 6:13 am  #25

Just like Thunderbirds!

September 11, 2012 11:43 am  #26

September 11, 2012 7:08 pm  #27

It's going to happen soon!

September 11, 2012 8:02 pm  #28

YES! BUT WHEN?.............

September 11, 2012 9:03 pm  #29

The suspense is killing us....

September 12, 2012 3:28 am  #30

Hey, any mods online? Could sherlockedt be #400? I know we were close.

September 12, 2012 4:49 am  #31

Oh Lord! I was asleep and missed it!!!

Zero!

Veecee I have checked and you are correct! Yay!

Up to 401 now.

September 12, 2012 6:13 am  #32

Ladies and gentlemen, we've hit our members target. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 12, 2012 7:20 am  #33

Who was it? It's at 401 now.

September 12, 2012 7:22 am  #34

It was sherlockedt There's a welcome thread in Intro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 10:59 am  #35

It was sherlockedkt..

September 13, 2012 12:46 am  #36

Yay!  I was number 400!  I had no idea my arrival was so highly anticipated.  Happy to be here!   

September 13, 2012 2:36 am  #37

Yay! Party! Welcome, number 400! And 401!
Congrats to all of us and thanks to the Boss and our mods who do a great job!
Yippee!

September 13, 2012 6:09 pm  #38

Yeaaah! :D 400!!!

Now, the only sad thing is that a lot of our "old" very active members seem to be inactive nowadays

Board footera