BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2012 2:17 pm  #1

Technical glitches

Has anyone, is anyone, else suddenly having problems with this board? Suddenly the index page is fragmenting with my icon appearing haphazardly and other pixilations. When I try to PM anyone, trying the Boss to let her know, then I get no proper keyboard on my I-pad. At times there is a blank space, a bit like the message box on screen obscuring parts if the others posts. This has literally just started, just after I posted about the links for the Naked Heart Foundation etc.

Has anyone got a clue what might be going on? I am having no trouble accessing any of the other websites I normally use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 2:24 pm  #2

Re: Technical glitches

So far I have encountered no problems. I followed your Wikepedia link to the foundation, so far nothing's happened. I hope it's nothing serious.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2012 2:43 pm  #3

All OK from here using Firefox and a PC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 2, 2012 3:11 pm  #4

Well I took the risk and logged out. I've been on several other sites and all ok. Logged back onto here and fingers crossed, so far, it all looks ok. All very weird though!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 4:07 pm  #5

davina--  you were using an ipad?   Yesterday I  was using my samsung galaxy smartphone to log in here,  and things went a bit  wacky  for me too.   pages kept blinking.  however things seem to be fine today.   I  have this on my  puter  and my  smartphone.   fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 2, 2012 4:49 pm  #6

Yep. On an I-pad. All seems fine now. Was getting a bit worried, as you do.

September 2, 2012 6:35 pm  #7

yeah..well  my  smartphone isn't very smart--  i  still have glitches  on  other sites on  it tooo. I'm  going to the free rants thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera