BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2012 5:05 am  #1

And honey you should see me in a crown

I desperately desperately want one of these!

Check this out.

I did try to link to the image but it was far too large and the width & height BBCODE options don't seem to be enabled on this site. Any chance we can fix that, SH?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

August 28, 2012 7:45 am  #2

Re: And honey you should see me in a crown

Nice one. This would look lovely. Hmmm!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 28, 2012 9:31 am  #3

Wholocked wrote:

I desperately desperately want one of these!

Check this out.

I did try to link to the image but it was far too large and the width & height BBCODE options don't seem to be enabled on this site. Any chance we can fix that, SH?

That would make a beautiful wedding ring. Hearts all around in a continuous circle.

August 28, 2012 10:58 am  #4

Oh wow that is gorgeous. I wonder if you wear it with the prongs facing in or out?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

August 28, 2012 1:08 pm  #5

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Oh wow that is gorgeous. I wonder if you wear it with the prongs facing in or out?

Maybe like a Claddagh ring-- if you're "taken", you wear it so the heart is right side up to you. If you're "available", you wear it so the ring is right side up to anyone looking at your hand.

What that crown ring needs is a slim eternity band, set with rubies or amethysts (the two royal colors, IMO), to wear alongside it. I would put the crown ring on first, with its points towards my hand, and then the eternity band, snuggled up against the flat edge of the crown ring, and wear the two together like that. Dream on....

August 28, 2012 8:38 pm  #6

Hm, I've moved this topic to Other, seeing as it's not directly a Sherlock related product...but yes, very nice...

I will check out the BBCoding options.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 30, 2012 12:57 am  #7

that ring has been sold.  not to me,  unfortunately.  sure is pretty,  but look at the prices!!   I  used to have a puzzle ring,  like the ones you see on this page too....but I lost it.  Beautiful ring, really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 30, 2012 2:11 am  #8

sherlockskitty wrote:

that ring has been sold.  not to me,  unfortunately.  sure is pretty,  but look at the prices!!

This silver one is only $50 US. Not bad!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92189716/tea-time-silver-ring?

October 10, 2012 12:02 pm  #9

ancientsgate wrote:

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Maybe like a Claddagh ring-- if you're "taken", you wear it so the heart is right side up to you. If you're "available", you wear it so the ring is right side up to anyone looking at your hand.

Beautiful ring. And I agree; I would wear it like a Claddagh ring.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

Board footera