BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2012 2:47 pm  #1

benedict the master ?!?!?!

Benedict might become the new master in doctor who !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 27, 2012 3:59 pm  #2

Re: benedict the master ?!?!?!

Is he! where did you hear that? Do you have a link?? :DDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 27, 2012 4:18 pm  #3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 27, 2012 4:19 pm  #4

And a return for Captain Jack too??!! i hope so!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 27, 2012 6:26 pm  #5

Woo benedict, and johnny the 2 most sexxxxiiiesstt people <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 27, 2012 6:28 pm  #6

What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 2, 2012 6:21 pm  #7

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/matt-smith-plays-down-benedict-cumberbatch-doctor/261402

Matt Smith plays down Benedict Cumberbatch 'Doctor Who' rumours

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 2, 2012 7:55 pm  #8

Well I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Could be just another one of those internet rumours that somehow made it into the press.

March 2, 2012 8:58 pm  #9

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Well I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Could be just another one of those internet rumours that somehow made it into the press.

I'd almost guarantee that , lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera