BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 3:29 pm  #61

Re: My today's tiny contribution to the Sherlock fandom...

I posted the alu- and copper stuff here:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=19643#p19643

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 18, 2012 3:53 pm  #62

Oh, yes, I like them. A very subtle and discreet way of showing you're a fan.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 2:52 pm  #63

Wore our shirts again yesterday (after washing, of course), and had several recognitions from all ages. Also, a few inquiries, so we were able to spread the word to the poor uninitiated.

Warning: the color runs from the red shirts. Glad I handwashed them separately.

July 20, 2012 10:06 am  #64

veecee, why don't you post a pic of you and your friends in your tshirts, you can edit out your faces if you want to remain anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 20, 2012 11:01 am  #65

Then you could edit in pictures of the faces of Sherlock, John, Molly, Moriarty, Lestrade etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 11:05 am  #66

Oh, yes, I'd like to see that.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 9:02 pm  #67

When I was waiting for the train this sign on the platform ("living well since 1893") caught my eye.
Ok - it's not 1895 (which would have been very nice!), but at least it's the year of publication of the Final Problem. So...

...and I did some scribbling in a toy store as well  ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 21, 2012 9:24 pm  #68

And what exactly were you doing in a toy store?? 

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 21, 2012 9:26 pm  #69

I was there with some kids...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 21, 2012 9:29 pm  #70

You don't let any chance slip, do you? I'll have to start my campaign again, was a bit distracted by this forum, I guess.

July 21, 2012 9:46 pm  #71

I'm quite enthusiastic when it comes to covering new territories with those pointless messages... (and it's so much fun! )

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 21, 2012 9:51 pm  #72

Let's hope nobody's observing you............. 

July 22, 2012 3:58 pm  #73

Not actually Sherlock, but also nice...

July 25, 2012 2:24 am  #74

Just got back on the forum today. Those of you who suggested the shirt pictures... should have gotten a pic, but didn't.

July 25, 2012 4:20 pm  #75

July 25, 2012 4:31 pm  #76

Very nice, and I like the PT Cruiser. One of the few cars with an extraordinary design. Not dull at all.

July 25, 2012 4:37 pm  #77

Very nice, Mattlocked!
But make sure no one will spray a yellow smiley face on your London pocket cab and shoot at it...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 3, 2012 6:24 pm  #78

I went to Salzburg today in my Sherlocked t-shirt which nobody seemed to recognise but I wore it proudly. Don't know where the Austrian Sherlockian are hiding  . What really shattered me, however, was when Lena and I went to a second-hand bookshop where she bought three!! Holmes novels and I wore the T-shirt and the bookseller showed no reaction whatsoever .

August 3, 2012 6:27 pm  #79

Ignorants..... I was to a tea-shop the other day, wearing my Moriar Tea, London  shirt.
Thought he could have ask me about the tea....

Ordinary people, aren't they boring?

August 3, 2012 6:33 pm  #80

Oh, yes, they are. Or we're just obsessed, but so what? It's so much fun. Let's see where I'm going to leave the next message. 

Board footera